07

Berlin, Germany is quite a tourist place to go to, however, where our heroes were going wasn't much of a fun hot spot. They were going to a maximum security prison were Zemo sat in for years now.

Emma walked in between Sam and Bucky. She noted that they did that the second all three of them set foot in the prison. Emma assumed it was some sort of brotherly act to protect Emma if things went back, but then again they do know she's inhuman.

The guard leading them points ahead.

"He's just through that corridor." The guard says.

The guard stops and it causes the group to stop walking as well.

Bucky nods, "Alright. Give us a sec." He says.

The guard nods.

The three watch the guard move a little away in order to give them their space. This is when Bucky turns to Sam and Emma to address them.

"I'm gonna go in alone." Bucky says.

Emma looks at him, "What?"

"Why?" Sam asks.

Bucky points at Sam, "Cause you're an Avenger. You know how he feels about that." He glanced at Emma, "He's probably seen the news. He probably knows your Stark's kid. He would have too much fun with that."

Sam looks at Bucky, "Look, it's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam says.

"He was obsessed with Hydra. We have a history together." Bucky says.

Bucky's eyes go to Emma.

"Trust me," He says, "I got it."

Emma exhales.

"Alright," She says, "As much as I don't like it, I trust you."

Sam mutters to himself, "I don't trust Zemo."

Emma glanced at Sam, "And we take what he says with a grain of salt." She glanced back at Bucky, "But we trust our own."

Sam glanced over at Bucky.

"Alright," Sam says, "Just be careful."

Bucky nods to them.

Sam and Emma watch as Bucky walks off with the guard, leaving the pair in the hallway of the prison. Sam glanced back for a moment before pacing a little forward and then turning around to pace the other way. Meanwhile, Emma was just standing still, until her phone rang.

Emma answers.

"Uh- hi, Pepper." Emma answers.

Sam glanced over.

Emma smiles a little, "Yeah, yeah. We made it to Germany safely." She says, "I appreciate Happy getting everything ready in such a short notice. Tell him thank you for me?"

Emma kept her smile on her face as she spoke to Pepper Potts on the phone.

Sam watched how light Emma looked. She seemed genuinely happy. She does have a real smile on her face, something that Sam had noted he's seen less and less these days.

"How are things back at home?" Emma asks, "How's Morgan?"

Sam could faintly hear Pepper's voice from the phone, but couldn't make out the words. He felt a little bad for listening in on Emma's conversation, but he noticed that she didn't seem to be upset that Sam was next to her listening.

"She found my knives and did what?" Emma almost laughed, "Wow- uh, sorry about that. I thought I got all my throwing knives when I moved out."

And now Sam goes on to picture tiny Morgan Stark with knives. A small smirk appeared on the man's face.