28

Waking up in her bedroom, Emma rolled out and looked at her bedroom. Today, it looked different. It didn't look like a teenage girl's bedroom in the 50's, but rather a teenage girl's room in the 60's.

Emma gets up stretching and turns to look at her reflection in her vanity. Sitting on her vanity was a photograph of Peter with a small note written on it. It was his school photo.

Emma looks at her messy hair and sighs.

"If only I could magically get ready," She then shakes her head with a small smiles.

.

..

...

Emma pranced downstairs wearing a striped long sleeve shirt, but because the world around her was in black and white she didn't even know what the colors of her clothing was. She wore lacked pants and a pair of comfortable flat shoes. Her hair was down and looked full. She had a thick headband on top.

"Morning, Sparks." Said her dad.

Emma had a big smile.

"Shouldn't you be off to work, dad?" Emma asks.

Tony, who was reading the paper while sitting on the couch, turned to look at his teenage daughter. He gives her a smirk.

"And shouldn't you be at school?" He asks.

Emma finds herself laughing.

"It's spring break, dad." She said.

Tony huffs a sigh, "Wish I have a spring break."

Emma giggles and then walks over to her dad. She leans over and kisses him on the top of the head before walking into the kitchen. In the kitchen, she smells some amazing food prepared by Pepper. 

Morgan was eating her breakfast, and despite the food in her mouth the younger Stark was trying to hold a conversation with her mom.

"Morgan, please don't talk with your mouth full." Pepper said.

Pepper watches as Morgan sticks her tongue out and then goes on to stuff her face with her eggs and bacon.

Pepper sighs and turns to her teenager daughter.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Pepper asks.

Emma, who was picking up a piece of bacon off a plate in front of Morgan, looked up at her mom. Emma placed the bacon in her mouth as she grabs another one.

"Em," Pepper said.

Emma took a bite and swallowed before speaking.

"I am gonna meet Peter," Emma said, "So I have to take breakfast to go."

Pepper sighs, "Of course you do." She said, "Well, at least eat something while you're out. I don't want you coming home hungry."

Emma smiles, "If I'm hungry you know I'll eat your amazing dinner."

Pepper rolls her eyes, "Har har." She said.

Emma kept the smile on her face.

Emma messes with Morgan's hair, then goes to Pepper and gives her a quick hug before turning to the backdoor to exit.

Emma walked out the door, and then walked down the driveway toward the sidewalk. As she finished her second piece of bacon, she got onto the sidewalk, and then she bumped into someone.

"Oops-," The person spoke.

Emma looks frantic for a moment for not paying attention. She looks up at the person so quickly.