Prologue

Once upon a blissful night, Corrine Zelda was invited to a party with her stunning looks that makes everyone turned their heads on her.

Little did she know, a couple of eye was pierced to her and the history goes on.

The man with a dashing appearance with his tuxedo on, sealed the night with a very romantic moments with Corrine.

It was just a one night stand but everything went on a tragic twist after that night...

___
Corrine's POV

It was a night of December here in Korea but instead of freezing in coldness, I feel like burning under the winter weather here.

Tears fell down on my cheeks as memories from the past keeps on hunting me.

I thought it was a beautiful and memorable night for me but I was wrong. It's been almost 5 years now since it happened but every touch and words he told me was still vivid.

Gustong-gusto kong suntukin ang sarili ko dahil sa pangyayaring 'yon. He's just a stranger to me but heck! I gave him myself! The most precious thing that I reserved for my future husband was being torn apart and was given to the wrong person...

"Are you feeling okay, ate Corrine?" I felt a hand that taps my back and saw my younger sister. She's Myrtle and 3 years younger than me.

"I'm not. How can I be okay if I can't find my daughter!"

Ganito lang ang laging ginagawa ko hanggang sa magising ako. I never expected that one night stand will bear a fruit. I gave birth to a baby girl, yet after that I was been in comatose for 4 years now and it's been a year since I finally recover again. Pero 'yong anak ko? Kinuha lang ng walanghiya niyang ama sa 'kin.

I will never forgive him!

"Myrtle." She looked at me with those sad eyes. I'm tired of looking those. I don't need anyone's sympathy.

How tragic right? Ako 'yong naghirap na magbuntis pero ako itong tinaguan ng anak.

"Book a flight for me. I'll be returning to the Philippines ASAP." Hindi na siya nagulat sa sinabi ko dahil alam kong ito na ang pinakahihintay ko.

Handa na akong hanapin siya at bawiin ang dapat na sa 'kin.

Tumango ito sa akin nang walang pag-aalinlangan at kinuha ang phone. I thanked her first before leaving her to go inside my room.

I never experienced being happy here in Korea although it was really a beautiful place to live in. Dito ako napagdesisyunang dalhin nila mommy dahil isa siyang doctor dito. I've seen how devastated my family when I woke up. I saw how painful they are for what happened to me.

Sinisi ko pa sila noon na hindi man lang nagawang kunin ang anak ko. Pero alam kong wala silang kasalanan doon at ginawa nila ang makakaya nila para maibalik ang anak ko sa 'kin.

His family is really powerful to get my daughter away. How cruel they are. Makikita nila kung sino ang tunay nilang kalaban dahil talagang gaganti ako sa kanila.

For fvcking sake! They stole an innocent angel from me!

Huminga ako nang malalim bago ko kunin ang bagahe ko at nagsimulang iligpit lahat ng gamit ko.

My eyes suddenly landed to my rose gold heels. I smiled faintly as I take a grip on it. This was a gift given by my dad before he left us for his mistress.

I was a daddy's girl before but now, I loathe him so much. This heels must be thrown away now because of so many bad memories.

This is the heels that I used when that night happened with him.

I stood up and went near to my opened windows and throw the cursed heels.

Get ready Hugh Willford for it's my turn to make your life a living hell...