Chapter Five

Four years later...

She simply roamed her eyes around after the cab dropped her off. Tahimik at walang katao-tao kahit pa punong-puno ang parking lot.

Huminga siya ng malalim at umikot sa likod kung saan sila dapat napasok at nalabas. Ipinakita niya sa naroong guard ang kaniyang ID club. Tinanguan siya nito matapos macheck ang ID niya. She entered and climbed the stairs that led to the huge dressing room designated for them. Saglit siyang nakipagbatian sa mga babaeng naroon bago nilabas sa bitbit na sports bag ang kaniyang outfit para sa gabing 'yon.

She changed into a bright red lacy bra and matching thong, covered by a skin-tight, black, mesh dress with a black garter.

Mula sa pintuan ay sumilip si Dory, ang floor manager nila. She was petite and pretty. Their eyes met. "Are you good, Zaf? Ikaw ang unang sasalang for tonight."

She nodded. "Give me five minutes."

"All right." Tipid itong ngumiti at umalis na.

She stared at the full-length wall mirror in front of her. Hindi niya alam kung sino ang may lahi sa mga magulang niya o kung ano ang lahi ng mga ito. Hindi niya nga rin sure kung may dugo ba siyang Filipino. She didn't look like one.

Hindi normal na height ng isang Pinay ang height niya. She stood five feet and nine inches. Sa kutis at hitsura niya, madalas siyang napagkakamalang banyaga. Hindi siya iilang beses na lihim na natawa sa mga taong ini-ingles siya kapagkuwan ay nagugulat sa tuwing sasagot siya ng Filipino.

Aside from being tall, her hair was a giveaway. Inalis niya ang pagkaka ponytail niyon at hinayaan iyong bumagsak. Her hair was in the natural color of ash blonde and it reached down her waist. Straight, bouncy, and glossy.

The color of her eyes was a golden hue. Makakapal at mapipilantik ang mga pilikmata kaya hindi na niya kaylangan maglagay ng mascara. Her brows were perfectly thick and curved. She had a straight pointed nose. Her lips were plump, a little bit pouty, and reddish. She had milky white smooth skin. She was like a real-life Barbie. Poorita nga lang. Napangisi siya at napailing.

She gathered herself and fixed her face. She only put a light makeup to enhance her beauty and swiped a bright shade of red lipstick on her lips. Pinagmasdan niya ang hitsura niya kapagkuwan ay sinuot ang four-inch black heels. She was ready.

She made her way downstairs. Dumiretso siya sa stage na nakalaan para sa mga katulad niya. The Cage—the infamous nudie and sinister club had three stages. The main stage was for hot girls that allowed complete nudity and full-contact nude lap dancing. The second stage was for pole dancing and the last one was for a dancer like her who danced with an outfit and would just show some part of the skin, some cleavage, and some part of meat ass. She had been working there for two weeks now.

Simple niyang tinanguan ang DJ na malapad na ngumiti at agad pinatugtog ang unang song number niya sa gabing 'yon.

Her body moved naturally. The stage where she was dancing had vintage blacklight murals, and a relaxed, and hole-in-the-wall vibe.

The club had everything. It was only exclusive to men. It provided an oasis from the hectic lifestyle of the rich and famous. The cigar lounge, billiard rooms, four gym pools, and dining and bar areas were designed to create a relaxed and connective atmosphere.

Members could engage in private orgy parties, and watch the latest nude and exhibition shows from a wide range of hot girls. On any given night, they were bound to see knock-out, playmate-quality dancers. Any type of girls? They had it. And it was impossible to get into the club. We're talking about application processes with a billion pesos annual fee, high standards for the allowed members, and invite-only.