Chapter 6: A Way To Volleyball

⚠️Contains inappropriate language and mention needles and blood
Recap:
'Fuck my life'

CONTINUATION..
with Niko
'(N/N) owes me big time!' "Miss I understand that you would to spend time with the artist, but he does have a tight schedule." Which is not a lie. (M/N) would go to college in the early morning then come and tattoo late.

"I would appreciate if you respected the staff and leave." Niko said as nice as he could trying to not get frustrated. "But we want to stay here!!" The girl who he began to think was not a girl but a fucking fly.

"If you do not leave right now, I will make sure that you never step foot here again." Niko was getting fed up at this point. She was either going to leave or he'll get a water gun to see her caked up face right before her eyes.

Before the girl said anything else, there was a ding at the door. 'Just my luck, who else is here to bother the fuck out of me?'

"Hey Niko!" Keishin said standing at the front depot with a bag of what seems to be snacks. Once he saw who Niko was with, he quickly shut his mouth. "Hello sir, I'm glad you returned once again?" Niko quickly responded  back to Keishin.

They decided that they would act like strangers to Keishin when in public for his safety and theirs since they were pretty famous. "Oh, yes! Oh course I returned!" Keishin nervously spoke not helping with the situation that's happening.

'Damn it, Keishin! You suck at acting!' "I came to gift you and the staff some snacks for being so well to me last time." Niko quickly grabbed the bag, walking away from the pigs that refuses to leave.

"Thank you so much.." however it looked like Keishin needed to tell him something important. But something cleared their throat behind them. "Excuse me, we will not be ignored especially by the likes of you." The bit- I mean ladies, said looking at Niko expecting something to happen.

"The fuck you want?" Niko was aggravated with them at this point. "I'm going to say this once and I will not repeat myself." Niko looked sternly at the girls, speaking slowly. "If you do not leave the shop, you'll be banned from all tattoo parlors across Japan. Do you understand?"

The girls nodded their head quickly afraid of the sudden mood change. "Perfect, now GET. THE. FUCK. OUT." The girls quickly ran out the shop pushing Keishin in the process.

"Damn, Niko!" Keishin started "I thought you fool around in the shop, but nooo you're Mr.Tough Guy!!" Niko sighed and looked back at Keishin, "I don't know if that's an insult or a compliment, but I'm going to take it as both. Anyway..... why ARE you here for?" Niko dramatically emphasized 'are' to the blonde male.

"Well, I figured that you wanted an update on a way to get (M/N) back to volleyball, but I guess not." Keishin then turned around clasping his hands together ready to open the door. "STOP RIGHT THERE MISTER!!!" Niko yelled so loud that the whole universe could hear him.

"Are you telling me that you found a way to let (M/N) go back to volleyball?" Keishin then turned around dramatically and grinned widely. "As a matter a fact, I did." Niko ran towards Keishin and grabbed his hand towards the cafe area.

"SPILL THE MOTHERFUCKING BEANS BITCH!!" Keishin (Ukai) sweatdropped at Niko's language but what's new ¯\_(ツ)_/¯? "Well you remember when the volleyball club came to the store when you and (N/N) came around." Niko looked confused at this, "Yea... did something happen?"

"Well you see the advisor (I think) dropped by at the store today, and we'll ask me to coach the team." Niko was shocked at this information. "Now why the fuck would a school teacher want a fake blonde, smoke-smelling, flip-flop ass to be a high school volleyball team's coach?"

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP FOR A COPULE OF SECONDS!!!" Niko pouted mumbling "I just wanted to know...." Keishin then sighed pulling out a cigarette, "He wanted me to coach the team because of my grandpa."

"What do you mean your grandpa?" Keishin's eyes then widened as he took a puff of the strong smelling tobacco. "I didn't tell you?" Niko shook his head no. "My grandpa was the their old volleyball coach before he retired."

𝔸 𝕄𝕆𝕄𝔼𝕄𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕊𝕀𝕃𝔼ℕℂ𝔼

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT THIS??!?!???!???" Out of the 5 years that they knew each other, not once did Keishin mention that his grandpa was a volleyball coach. "I thought you knew. I mean (N/N) knew since he did volleyball."

Just then Helen came out the back room. "Umm sorry if I'm interrupting your conversation, but I'm ready to check out." Niko got up from his seat trying to calm the fuck down from the information he was just given.

"Oh, it's no worries we were just finishing up. You can take a seat across the black desk." Niko said while glaring at Keishin. "We continue this later..." he whispers to Keishin. Keishin then nodded his head waving goodbye.

Keishin then walked back to his store, deep in thought. '*sigh* I don't know if (N/N) would want to go back to volleyball..., but if he decides to help the boys then I will become their coach as well. As long as he is happy..'

To be continued

Hello my shortcakes!! I want to wish every one a Happy Pride Month!!!🏳️‍🌈 Remember to be safe and get vaccinated!! As always... I LOVE YOU ALL😘😘