Chapter 9: See You There

⚠️Contains inappropriate language and smoking

Recap:
"Alright then. Tomorrow we visit (M/N) at his house to tell him about the club. Now... GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!"

The Next Day...
"No."

"PLEASE!!!!!"

"No."

"PLEASE, I'M BEGGING ON MY KNEES RIGHT NOW!!!!"

"No."

"BUT WHY NOT?"

"You know why."

Currently, beautiful creatures, Niko is on his knees begging (M/N) to be the assistant coach for Karasuno High while Alex and Akito eat (M/N)'s leftover breakfast. (M/N) was in the process of creating a new tattoo design for himself.

"Well, I don't know what else to persuade you with since you are the rich one here..." Niko groans. "Yea yea... Besides, why would want me to help out a bunch of high schoolers." (M/N) said crumbling a sketch throwing it away.

"It's embarrassing to say..." Niko mumbled while Alex sweatdrop at his sudden shyness. Just then, Akito began to speak, "Niko said that volleyball filled a void in your life, but I don't understand what he meant by that."

Niko glared at Akito for saying the reason why he wants his best friend to join the team. Alex then slapped his idiotic brother's back making him choke on his orange juice.

"Is that the reason why you want me to help them out?" (M/N) said slowly. Niko looked towards Alex, who turn away from him. Then a sigh was heard. The three intruders looked towards the source of the sound. "Tell me, first and foremost..." he began. "Where did you get this information from?"

The trio then looked at each other then Niko spoke up, "Keishin told me this when we had those rude dogs." (M/N) proceeded to nod his head and sigh in relief. "Good, I thought you got the idea from the high schooler we have regularly." (if you know you know😏)

"Soooo, will you do it?" Alex asked since he knew that Niko and Akito were too afraid to say it. "Mmmm... I'll talk to Ukai about it.." (M/N) answered, however, the three boys were still worried since (M/N) said Ukai and not Keishin.

"But first, get out of my house."

The trio exited as quickly and calmly as they can since they didn't want to mess with (M/N).

"*sigh* What. The. Fuck. Am I going to do?"

A Few Moments Later...

"I can't believe I'm doing this..."

Currently, (M/N) is standing in front of the convenience store to discuss some "business" with Ukai.

"Deep breaths (M/N)...Deep breaths..."

The male tried to encourage himself since he knew how Ukai was. After a while Of standing in front of the store, he finally entered the old place.

"Welcome- Oh it's just you," Keishin responded once he saw the male in his casual wear.

*the outfit he was wearing *

"Who else do you expect it to be?" (M/N) responded with a bit of sarcasm.

"The three idiots visited me today, Keishin..." Keishin glanced at the male from his magazine.

"Yea, what did they say?" he asked curiously, hoping it wasn't what he was thinking.

"Nothing much... Just that they want me to help you coach a bunch of high schoolers."

"God damn it! I knew I shouldn't have trusted those rascals especially Niko and Akito." Keishin grumbled while (M/N) quietly stared at him in amusement.

"Well..." Keishin finally spoke after his tiny tantrum, "...what do you think?" Keishin asked with a glimpse of hope in his eyes.

There was a long moment of silence that had enveloped the store. Keishin started to lose a bit of hope. Until he heard a soft sigh.

"If you give me a reason why, then maybe I'll help them." (M/N) mumbled quietly, rubbing his neck.

Keishin was slightly shocked at the young adult's words but quickly recovered by shouting, "REALLY!!! YOU WILL???!"

"I said maybe not that I will..." You sighed tiredly ready to go home. "Just tell me why I should help them."

Keishin looked shocked and a bit confused about why (M/N) needed a reason. "To be honest with you..." he started looking straight at (M/N), "I don't even know much about the team myself. Other than the fact that my grandpa used to teach some of them and they come here for meat buns."

"Oh, well..." (M/N) paused for a bit, staring straight into Keishin's eyes, "Can I watch them play at least to see how they are? They seem like an interesting group..."

"YOU WILL!!?!!?!??" Keishin jumped from his chair dropping his cigarette in the process. (M/N) raised an eyebrow at his reaction. "I mean yea... that sounds cool..."

(M/N) heavily sighed, "Alright then, I'll see you soon. Just text me when and I'll see you there." (M/N) waved his hand goodbye leaving the store.

"Holy fucking shit..." Keishin said realizing (M/N) would come watch the boys play. "I need to call Nico,...." He was unaware that (M/N) could still hear everything he was saying, smiling to himself.

"See you there"

To be continued...