Chapter 10: Neighborhood Association

⚠️Contains inappropriate language (not really just curse words)

Recap:
'See you later..'

Back to the Present:

"Are you serious right now?!??"

"Yes, I'm serious Niko. You can even ask Keishin about it. AND STOP PUTTING YOUR BOOGERS ON ME!!!"

Currently, Niko is cuddling (M/N) since he found out the news of him going back to volleyball.

"I can contain them bro. You grew up so fast!!!" Niko sobbed aggressively against (M/N)'s shoulder putting salvia and snot all over him.

"Niko, I swear if you don't clean your fucking face, I'll dunk your head underwater so you can drown." (M/N) gritted out through his teeth.

"*sniff* Ok, I need to calm myself down for a bit..🤧*sniff*" Niko dramatically grabs a tissue and blows his nose.

This leads to (M/N) looking at him with a disgusted face. "You worry me sometimes, Niko."

"Awwwww, you care for me!!" Niko responded back getting out his state of horrifying tears.

"Whatever, I'm going to get ready to go to the high school now." (M/N) says getting up from his couch, moving to his room to get dress.

*His outfit *

(M/N) then took his phone out and proceeded to text Keishin that he would meet him up at the convenience store

(M/N) then took his phone out and proceeded to text Keishin that he would meet him up at the convenience store .

After he send the message, (M/N) quietly made his way out the door pass Niko, who was passed out on the couch.

Once (M/N) escaped from his own house (strange right?),  he started his journey to the convenience store. However, the tattooed man was deep in his own thoughts.

"I'm only going to help them right? I don't want to be to experience everything again. But will I be much help tho? What if I give them bad advice and they lose because of me?"

"(M/N)!!!!"

(M/N) jolted back to reality at the familiar yell of his name. It turns out that he accidentally passed the convenience store since he was deep in his thoughts.

"Huh? Sorry Keishin..I was kinda stuck in my head for a bit.." (M/N) said to the bleached haired male as he jogged towards him.

Keishin wasn't stupid. He knows what's going on inside (M/N)'s head right now. This is the first time he zoned out.

"Hey, everything is going to be fine. You can always step out when you need to. Take your time with everything."

"Right you can leave whenever you want. It's not like you're going to be a big deal in their lives, and they are not gonna affect your life." (M/N) thought to himself, trying to rationalize with his worries. He took a deep breath in to calm his nerves down a bit and turned to Keishin.