Ghostinnit

Inspired by @tcmmyinc

He was cold. So so cold. What happened? Why was he here? Where was here? Think. Think. What had happened. Come on! Think! Prison. He had been in the prison. But why? Why the prison? What was so special about it? What was he doing there? Dream. He was visiting Dream. Sirens. The sirens had gone off. He was stuck. He had been with Dream. His friend? No! They were enemies! So why had he been there? Why? Closure. He wanted closure. He got stuck. Stuck with him. And… and. He was punching him. He wouldn’t stop. He yelled and he wouldn't stop. He was hurt. He was in pain. He was-
“Tommy?”
Tommy looked and saw a light figure standing out in the darkness. 
“Hello?”
“Tommy is that you?”
Tommy didn’t know if it was a good idea to answer, but he did anyway. “Yes. who are you?”
The figure got closer and closer until Tommy could make out exactly who the figure was. Wilbur.
“I wasn’t expecting you so soon.” Will said, looking Tommy up and down.
“Wait. Am I?” Tommy wasn’t sure he wanted an answer to his question so he hesitated.
“Yeah, you're dead. Like very dead if you're here with me.”
“Oh.” Tommy didn’t know what to say. What could be said.
“How did you die? A hero like yourself must have gone out some cool way right?” Will asked.
“I- I don’t think that I remember.” Tommy stuttered. 
“Ugh, let's go find out shall we?” Will turned around and started to walk away. 
“W-wait! Where are you going?”
“To earth. Ya know, when you die, you can go back to earth for a short time. You’re not a ghost, more like just invisible. Well, are you coming?”
Tommy nodded and started to follow Wilbur, not quite knowing where. They walked and walked until Tommy found himself back on earth. It was like a light switch. He was in darkness and suddenly light. He was about to ask Will about it when they heard voices coming from a little bit away. He and Will went over and saw Tubbo and Ranboo. They were at a grave that was now in front of Tommy’s house. 
“I- I j-just can’t believe h-he’s gone.” Tubbo cried. He kneeled down at the foot of the grave. 
“I know, I know.” Ranboo replied as he sat behind Tubbo and hugged him.
Tommy just stood there, paralized by the sight before him.
“Wow, no one cared this much when I died.” Wilbur said, bitterness clear in his voice.
“Nobody cared this much when I was alive.” Tommy replied, just staring at his own grave.