So uh

My friend nearly killed me two days ago😃

So I was at big lunch with my friend and me and him were play fighting and I thought it was over after he left so I took my bobbin out to re-tie it and my friend came up behind me and put me in a chokehold as a joke but I couldn't actually breathe so I full on elbowed his stomach to let me go and when he let me go, there were people staring at me and I full punched him saying that it wasn't funny and I was cussing him out and threatening him.

And teachers were looking at him doing this but they didn't even do anything? Like they just stared at me as I was doing self-defence.

Now what sort of things happened?
1- A police car was in front of my house but they didn't knock on my door for some reason?

2-I've gotten more nervous thinking about stuff

3- I keep seeing dark figures for a second but when I try to look again, they disappear and never come back.

4-I've been seeing a lot of.., Jeffs smile. Y'know, his smile right? Where he cut open his face and it looks like a smile? Yeah well, I've been seeing it more often and I've wanted to, make my face like his for some reason.

5- I want to kill my family more now? Like normally I would think about it but I never wanted to but now, when I see something like a knife or bleach or gasoline, I want to kill my parents with them?

That's all I guess, stay safe yall