~Chapter 33~

George's POV

I did it... i had to do it... or else... she would've gotten hurt.. It broke me to see her mark, everything started to make sense.. On why she has been so distant and why she seemed a bit sad when she arrived why my dad.. I had no reason to break up with her.. She was perfect in every aspect.. I still loved her even if she had the mark or not... I wish I could be by her side and help her, comfort her, but i couldnt i use it as my reason to break things off.. I run in the house and not look back as y/n runs up the hill. I bang my door and lay on my bed breaking down and regretting what I just did. As I kept on blaming myself and breaking down I heard my door open. As I sit up with my eyes red and puffed I see Fred frowning down at me, he walks to me and hugs me tight "I'm guessing you did it?" he asked with a sad tone and I nodded and started to cry even more. Before saying anything else i look at him and all i could say is "pls go to her.. She needs someone right now.." I look back down and he nods and runs out the house.

Y/N POV

As Fred lets go I show him the mark and he just nods and hugs me tight again "you're not mad... you don't hate me?" "y/n.. I will never hate you.. Come on.." as Fred hugs me tight and hits beside me on the hill. I rest my head on his shoulder and I start telling him everything. He sits there nodding and just listening to me while comforting me and not judging me.. This is what i need.. After a few hours of sitting and talking he looks at me "y/n.. I think you should go home.. You need to rest/" as i nod and agree with him he stands up and helps me stand. As he walks me back to the burrow he helps me reach my house, where he walks me up my room and says goodbye with one last tight hug.

TW: self harm and blood

As i watch fred leave, i run to bed and lay there with all the thoughts on my head, before i stand up i feel my arm start to burn up "PLS RIGHT NOW ISN'T THE BEST TIME" I screamed looking down at my arm and more tears start to roll down my cheeks. I start to scream and scratch my arm as hard as I can, as it starts to redden the pain gets worse. I start to fall on the floor and scream trying to tackle out the mark, I try to ignore the pain, but even if I try my arm starts to pierce in pain and it starts to feel like it's on fire. I start to scream and cry even more. As i continue to scratch of the mark my arm starts t9o bleed but i dont stop, father, mason and even draco all ran to me and started to hug me tight and hold down my arms to stop me from scratching even more.

I feel father screaming at mason and draco to hold me down as he gets the bandages, before i could say anything everything goes blank and before i lay my head on the floor i can hear draco and mason screaming at me to stay awake.