~Chapter 39~

After everything went back to the original state.. I started to not feel the pain in my arm.. When I do, George would hug me tight and find ways for me to get distracted from all the pain.. We would walk down the halls hand in hand and we would sneak out of class together to prank the teachers and we would even invite Fred to tag along. As we were walking down the hallway the three of us spotted Alicia staring at us with anger in her eyes, george brought me to the middle and walked towards her "alicia.. I never loved you.. I never will.. I'm happier with y/n.. And you need to accept that '' she scoffed and walked away, i saw worry in george's eyes so i held his hand and whispered in his ear "i will be fine" he nodded but i still saw doubt in his eyes. Our day went by and we pranked alicia and added slime under her comforter so when she lays in bed tonight, it will be slimy and dye her skin green for the entire day tomorrow.

As everyone went to their common rooms, george insisted to sleep beside m just to make sure im okay, i didnt complain so i just brought him in. i got ready for bed and layed in george's arms, as i slowly fell asleep i can feel george's grip tighten.

TW: blood

In the middle of the night i woke up with a pierce on my arm, i sit up and looked at my arm and saw my mark was moving.. I started to scratch it and hyperventilate.. I looked to my side to wake George up.. but he wasn't there.. I looked around the roomm until I saw two people standing by the end of my bed laughing and pointing at my arm.. it was George and Alicia and when I saw them laughing I started to cry and scratch even harder trying to let the mark disappear. I started to cry with the blood dripping down my arm and from the pain of my nails digging in my skin.. before anything could continue everything started to shake.. 

Someone started to shake me and I stood up quickly looking to my side and staring at my arm. I looked to the side and saw George, Hermione and ginny all looking down at me with worried faces. I started to cry and felt embarrassed cause I didn't know what I was doing in my sleep.. but it was certain it was disturbing cause I woke them all up.. I looked back at my arm and noticed myself holding my mark and so was George, I looked down at the sheets and whispered "sorry" they all started to shake their heads and went into my bed and hugged me tight. after awhile of hugging one another Hermione and ginny stood up and went to their beds, I played in George's arms trying to hold back the tears and remembering what happened in my dream.. George tightened his grip and said "y/n.. Its just a dream.. Your safe with me.. I wont leave your side" I hugged him tighter and shut my eyes.. he is my forever...

A/N: hey guys! im sorry if you didn't fully enjoy this chapter.. in the near future I will for sure edit it and make it much better, but for now this will do. So I was actually planning on making another "end" for this book, and I have two different plot twists.. so I will make a part 1 and 2 for chapter 40! ill even add if you want a "happy ending" or a "sad ending". im not so sure if it will be sad.. but when I thought about it I feel like it would be a good way to end the story..  :) anyways thank you so much for all the support I appreciate it and I hope you enjoy <3