Secret's out!

Hiccup and Astrid emerged from upstairs. Hiccup's arm draped across Astrid's shoulder, her arm clutching her stomach. Snotlout jumped up and backed into a corner, covering his mouth.

"Snotlout, will you quit it? She's not contagious!" Hiccup scowled at him. Snotlout refused to go anywhere near her. Which she was okay with. He was so afraid of catching, whatever it was that was making her sick. Astrid couldn't help but find it funny.

"I'm not taking any chances!" Snotlout explained. Astrid, Heather, and Hiccup all rolled their eyes and chuckled.

Heather continued cleaning up the mess the twins had made.

"Looks like we're staying here tonight, guys." Hiccup gestured to the misty window. Somewhere in the last hour, snow had begun to fall, covering Berk in a blanket of snow.

"Slumber party!" The twins cheered.

"Movie anyone?" Carter asked.

"Can I pick it? Please, Please, pretty please!" Ruffnut pleaded.

"Ruffnut! Thorston's don't beg!" Tuffnut reminded his sister. "Unless it's for food."

"It's Astrid's birthday. She should pick." Heather stated.

"Oh, yeah."

"Astrid?" Hiccup asked. "Wizard of Oz?"

"No!" She shook her head, ferociously. "Too many distractions. Child of Truth?"

"That's the one I was gonna pick anyway." Ruffnut shrugged in agreement.

"I'll get the snacks." Heather excused herself.

"I'll give you a hand." Hiccup offered. He turned his attention to the blonde beside him. "You okay to set up the movie?"

"Yep." She confirmed.

***

The teens were halfway through the movie when Snotlout announced a potty break.

"Astrid?" Heather glanced at her friend as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good." Astrid nodded.

"I don't get this movie," Tuffnut complained.

"Skylar can't tell a lie. If she lies, it hurts her." Ruffnut explained.

"Heather..." Astrid whispered. "I changed my mind." She stated before hopping off of the couch and darting up the stairs.

"Astrid?!" Hiccup panicked.

"Do NOT follow me!" Astrid rasped out as she raced upstairs.

"I'm on it!" Heather rushed past Hiccup to follow the blonde.

***

When they returned, Astrid was looking rather pale. Snotlout once again backed himself into the corner. Fishlegs however was deep in thought.

"Astrid..." Fishlegs paused, hesitant to ask the question currently on his mind. But, he couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Yeah?" She raised her eyebrow curiously at the blonde boy, who was humming nervously.

"You're not sick, are you?"

Astrid and Hiccup both looked towards each other. They said nothing. Astrid sat herself back down, shortly followed by Heather.

"I knew it!" Fishlegs stated. Astrid's head flew up to meet Fishlegs' gaze.

"What are you talking about?" She secretly prayed he hadn't figured it out. She didn't know if she could handle all the congratulatory hugs today.

"You have been sick on and off and practically clinging to Hiccup's side. I know what happened on Halloween." The couple glared at Heather who responded with a guilty shrug. "It doesn't take a genius, Astrid." He explained.

Astrid sighed and nodded. Fishlegs squealed.

Ruffnut suddenly perked up.

"Oh, My Thor." She looked towards her brother on her right. "Don't you get it?"

"What?" Tuff asked. Ruff turned to Snotlout on her left.

"Don't you get it?" She asked him.

"WHAT?!" Tuff moaned, getting rather impatient. Snotlout was still huddled in the corner.

"Snotlout, you can't catch it. She's pregnant!" Fishlegs explained.

"Oh," Snotlout finally removed his hand from his mouth. "You're right. I can't catch that... Wait, What?!" He gasped. Astrid and Hiccup looked toward one another, desperately trying to hide their smiles. They failed.

"Secret's out." Hayden chuckled.

The teens all cheered and raced to the young couple to congratulate them. Astrid flew out of her seat and her arms wrapped around her stomach. Hiccup instinctively jumped out of his seat and stood in front of Astrid, wrapping his arms around her protectively, holding her close. Their friends halted and approached gently, to avoid the wrath of Hiccup. They weren't exactly the lightest bunch, if they all raced to hug them at once, someone was bound to get hurt.

"I can't believe it." Fishlegs gushed. "How do you feel?" He asked as the group all returned to their seats.

"I don't know." She sighed. "It's all happening so fast. I only found out an hour ago. I can't keep up-"

"Astrid, breathe!" Hiccup calmed her as her speech sped up and he could sense her panicking.

"Well, if you need anything, we're here for you." Carter offered. The gang all nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, Guys."