Lost Puppy

NOAH'S POV

"damn mom i am getting up chill out" "If u don't get your butt don't this instant Young man you are grounded" She screamed.

Ya well nah this isn't how my everyday starts it's just that today is College's first day and she is freakin' out cuz i m moving out to a dorm.

"Mom where u at i want breakfast" I saw her standing with a huge bag in her hand "Mom i thought i already sent all my luggage to the dorm what's that?" I said pointing to the bag in her hand.

"Oh this you see u would would be eating in cafeteria i just packed you two day's food" She said. "No way mom i am not taking that with me Bye gotta goooo" I ran out.

Opened my car door and started gettin' in "Oh don't be silly you will miss my food here take it pretty please for me? "She said batting her eyes  "Uhg fine fine put it in the backseat" "There  you go Take care and no drugs" "Mom you know me i won't do somethin' like that and tell dad i said bye"

"Ok honey byeeee" 

And now my 4 hours long journey to the Cardiff metropolitan university started.

Hi there I m Noah U might know me as the cliché Bad boy but you know what i don't even know why people call me that. I am a really well mannered Kid and am top of my class but still because of my bad boy ways that i used in high school are long gone now and i m a very good person now or at least trying to be. I am 18 never did drugs never fell in love and a coffee lover.

I have my Mom, Dad and a big brother. I am happy with my life and couldn't ask for more.

And------*Bam* "Shit what was that" I got out of car with fear in my eyes "Please be alive" I looked down in front of my car and there stood a cute little fluff ball bouncing up and down and ran towards me "Waohh hi there little buddy " I started ticking the little puppy. I didn't care if it was muddy in fact i was happy that he was alive.

"Less get you cleaned up little guy" I took him in the car and pulled out some paper towel and stated wiping him it was hilarious to see him wiggling his tail. I looked at him in aww what was like forever.  Then it struck me Yaaah i should take him with me

I put him on the passenger seat beside me and started driving to cover the rest of the journey with a fluff ball staring at me with joy and energy in his eyes. Now you tell me am i a bad boy?

Finally what took like forever i stood facing next  4 years of my life The Cardiff metropolitan university

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Gotta admit the campus was off the hook. I made my way inside with Mr. Little in my hands with definitely got me a lot of attention from girls i might add as well. I went up to the front desk with a lady who was in her 30s "Good mornin' mam" She looked up from the computer adjusting her Secs "Oh hi there u uh must be here for the keys?" "Yes U got me right" "Wait what was your name again?" "Noah Williams" "hMM NOah Noah Naoh (fippin' through her book scanning the pages ) Yes found it You would be living in A wing 2nd floor room no. 123 here the key" i took the key "Thank you and may i know the schedule for my classes? ""Oh sure thing it would be there in your room and don't worry classes won't start until next week" "Oh aright thank you " "That little buddy in your hand is cute though anyways bye have a nice day" And she put on a big smile on her face waving goodbye at me. Taking the hind i made my way to Wing A.

IN THE END IT'S YOU AND Iजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें