Can you send me the address please

Sara's POV

Omg come on why did Noah even get so angry it wasn't like i was going to hook up with the guy or somethin' He just stormed out of them room like who even dose that.

And then my thoughts were interrupted by my phone's ring Oh it was ah Noah 

"God Noah where----"
"Am i talking to Miss.Sara?" A lady said wait what A LADY???
"Yes it sure is ahh can you get Noah on the phone?"
"I am afraid i can't do that Ma'am"
"Might i ask why?"
"Miss  you see your boyfriend got into an accident a guy just brought him to the hospital"  i felt feel the ground slipping under my feet.
"Is it somethin' serious?"
"He is in coma it's 50\50 chance he might wake up you were on his speed dial so i thought i should let you know" It was all my fault i should not have mad him angry i should have not done that i could feel tears forming in my eyes.
"Thank you can you send me the address please?"
"Ya sure sweety i will text it to you"
"Thanks again"
"No problem"
I got up and went on lookin' for olly I ran up to him "Oh hi Sara" "Noahgotintoanaccidentweneedtohurrytothehospitalrightnow" i said. "Woah woah slow down "
"Olly Noah got into an accident we need to hurry to the hospital NOW" I told him and we ran towards his car. I sat in.

I was cursing myself every time i thought about what might happen "Miss.Sara" Called out a nurse "Yes it's me" "Here he is in room 113 it's down the hall here is the key" I took a hold of key and went down to room 113 with olly.

I stood in front of it not having the courage to open it but i knew i had to do it eventually. I put in the key turned the Knob and saw Noah's head covered in bandage is legs and arms plastered "Omg Noah" I ran by his side crying I HATE MYSELF Olly held me "Hey it's alright he will be fine in no time it's our Noah we are talking about and ofc The hell master won't be able to handle him they will send him back to life eventually"

"Are You his family?"The Doc asked "Yaah his fiancé" "Mam we need to perform a surgery" "will he make out of it alive?" "There is  a chance" "No nO no no" "mam you need to sign this before we do that" "What is it?" "Its a statement saying that if something happens to him during or after the surgery it would not be hospital's fault" "No i won't sign that" "Mam you need to understand if we don't do it right now it would be dangerous.  When he hit his head it caused brain hemorrhage and he would be dead in next 24 hours so we need to perform it or he is dead anyways" The doc stated. 

I signed the papers and they let us out of the room.

We had been waiting for 3 hours now when the Doc came out I got up and ran up to him "Tell me" I said. "Thankfully he is all good he survived but he is still in coma and showed no response but he is still safe" He told "Can i see him?" "Yaah go right in" 

There laid Noah motionless "You are an idiot Huh i am upset u said you would take me out for shopping again so get up put on that big boy smile. Who will take me to zoo? Huh? Noah say somethin' it kills me to see you this way. You know if you don't wake up in next 3 seconds i will never talk to ever again 1.....2.....3..... NOAH ( i was now crying) wake up u can't leave me alone you have no idea how much i love being with you ur that cute little smile always made my days brighter I love you soo much Noah*sob*Please*sob*Wake*sob*Up*sob" That's when i felt his hand move Omg

"Doc Doc He moved He moved Come quick" The Doc Olly and the nurse behind him came running him. His pulse were normal but his response was not frequent and the challenge was he had not spoken yet. "Good that's a good sign"The doc said. 

Olly elbowed me "So what did miss little pants do?"" Nothin'" I said. *beep*beep* Suddenly his pulse rate was going down then up down then up "Mam can you guys come out with me?" The nurse said and i was dragged out by Olly.

My bestfriend Zoe with his bf sam also came up to help me out.

Noah's POV

What has happened to me? I see Sara her puffy red eyes  indicating she had been crying. It's like i am trapped i can't speak move ugh i hate this as much as i want to get up i just can't I tried getting up which resulted in my pulse rate going up and down which scared the living shit out of the Doc. It had been an hour I looked at the clock 1am i looked at the date it was 22nd?? I have been here for a week??????????????????

I turned around OMG I CAN MOVE?   i tried to get on my feet and it was not hard at all I got up And went up Saw 4 people there in the hallway sitting on the chair 3 of them surprised and Sara looking down and nervously stomping her feet against the floor I walked up to her.

She looked up at me "Wow great now i can see him too " She said I pulled her in for a hug making her believe I am real. "Noah i hate you sooo muchh for doin' that to me" She whined "Yes am i am so sorry" I told her. 

 3 days later we were on the counter filling out discharge papers "Let's all go and eat" one of Sara's friend said. "Sounds like a plan" I told her. "Believe me it is" Sara told me. 

We sat in Olly's car cuz my car was now just pieces of metal well junk to be specific and drove to our on and only Olive garden which was suggested by one and only Sara.

||Hiiiiii omg just wrote it in like 5 mins so sorry that u guys had to go through the heart wreck and what do u think Sara really meant that?  Okey dokey byeeeeeeeee Adios Migos No Ciao adios haha byeeeeeee||