'meet you upstairs' - Chris Evans x Reader

Warnings: mentioned smut, not explicit, frustrated!Chris, and also a lot of fluff and humour! Age gap is mentioned as well (you are in your mid/late 20's (?) and Chris is obviously his actual age (37/8 when Endgame came out)

Summary: request as below from ​tumblr message:

"Hello! You asked for requests and I got something lol. Could you maybe do something where the reader and Chris are both marvel actors and really good friends and they are at a premiere or something and later that night in the hotel things get flirty and they decide to sleep together cause they're both single and bored but as they're trying to sneak away to do it all the other marvel actors keep interrupting them and stuff lol. Just make it funny I guess. I got the idea from that episode of friends where they're in London and chandler and Monica are trying to sleep together but the other friends keep getting in the way lol. It does not have to be smutty but it can lead to that if you want. Thanks!"

Word Count: 2,069

Pairing: Chris Evans x actress!Reader

A/N: okay, I have had so much writing this as I LOVE Friends and I found this part of Monica and Chandler's relationship hilarious, as I was writing this prompt, I watched this exact episode! Thank you for this amazing prompt/request, hope you like it!

*:·゚✧*:·゚✧

Working in the MCU with so many famous faces was a dream, it allowed you to get into the film industry as an upcoming actress and you gained lifelong friends from staring in the film franchise as well. One in particular, Christopher Robert Evans. You and Chris had grown closer than most of the other friendships that you had made over the filming process, maybe because you both had the same sense of humour, but also you had a huge crush on the actor. He was your celebrity crush, and has been ever since you saw him in Fantastic Four as Johnny Storm, and you never thought you would end up being good friends with him, but here you are.

It had been a busy few months in Atlanta filming for Endgame, an emotional last day on set as Captain America for Chris and he has been a little more clingy to you since that day, not that you minded this at all and you couldn't wait to fly to L.A. for the premiere to see him again as you had to stay in Atlanta a little longer than he did to do a few re-takes of your scenes so FaceTime and texting were the forms of communication you were having with him.

The premiere was tomorrow and you couldn't wait to hug Chris again, and you were going to actually tell him how you felt, you weren't going to miss out on something good because you were too scared to tell him. Age gap, distance or jobs be damned, you were falling in love with Chris and you wanted him, and the entire world to know. He had asked you if you wanted to walk down the red carpet with him, as he explained that you were both single, and all your other co-stars were going to be walking down the aisle with their significant others. Your answer of yes was so quick and certain when he asked you knew that you scared him ever so slightly.

You were currently sat in your hotel room, flicking through the tv channels, trying to rest after your flight. Chris and all the guys were going out tonight as he knew you would need your rest as you have flown in from England for the premiere since you were filming in London for your next film that it due to be released next year. The time difference had sucked as you weren't able to speak to Chris as much as you had wanted but when you were able to speak to Chris, you never took that time for granted, and unknown to you, neither did he, he had missed you and he wanted to make you his and let the world know that too.

You sighed to yourself as you reached for your phone, biting your lip as you knew that Chris was probably having a good time with Hemsworth, Robert and Renner, you didn't want to ruin that as you glanced at your phone background, a photo of Chris and Dodger that he had sent to you one day when you were having a bad day, contemplating whether you should text him or not. You are broken out of your thoughts when there is a known on the door, you frown as you try to think who it could be because no one knew your hotel room number so you make your way to opening the door.