who Tf is Two?

X pov

I was chilling outside talking to the contestants do my thing when i see pencil running over to me panicing ( Can't spell ) " X!!!! X !!!!!! SOME RANDOM GREEN GUY IS HERE " she yelled at me i jerk up and look at her " Huh?! What?? " i ask she grabs my wrist as we run towards the contestant grounds she stops and points to a green man standing up and brushing himself off others come to see the sight " He looks like me and Four i will be right back " i dart back to alert Four.

" FOUR FOUR FOUR SOMEONE IS HERE " i say Four was laying down on the couch the TV was on he was reading he looked up at me " Who? " he asks i catch my breath " He looks like us he has green hair and horns and he is tall  " i explain Four closes his book and gets up and we walk outside to the place where i saw him but he was talking to the contestants thats where we both freaked out " hey HEY " Four screams the green boy turns around and looks at me and Four " Oh Hello " He says he does a wave at us he has a british  accent Four walks up to him and grabs his shirt colar without thinking i run infront of Four abd push them both away from eachother
" GUYS STOP " i scream Four lets go of Him and he fixes his shirt " Excuse me but who are you? " he asks Fours eyes fill with RAGE i am a little scared I never really see Four this mad " WE are the hosts of the show Bfb And THESE are our constestants " Four says i blush Four looks so sexy when he is mad " Your names?? " He asks i see Four about to snap " HIS name is Four and im X " i say He looks at me and smiles he reachs out his hand and bends over kinda in a formal position like he was bowing " Well aren't you guys the cutest thing ever! " he says and smiles at me oh shit Four must be P-I-S-S-E-D i look up at Four with worry on my face " OH YOU BITCH " Four he glares at him " The names Two " Two says Two huh sounds familliar 🤔🤔 " Well im looking to see if they want to switch to my one of a kind show called The power of Two!! " he says while holding up 2 Fingers he turns to the Contestants " Everyone switch to the power of two! Win limitless Power! " he says i really don't tgink our contestants are going to fall for this shit- ..... .

Thats when 40 People switched to Two i see Four worried and sad he puts his hands on his face then i had an idea to give Four a juice box " Would you like a juice box Four? " i ask he looks at me " Your going to go with Two aren't you X " he says i look at him with suprise  we are fuck buddies, Lovers, Friends he is my bestfriend/ Boyfriend why would he say that? " Four if i- " i get cut off " Just go " i hear Four say he covers his eyes with his hoodie like he was going to cry he just kept repeating ' Just Go '.

It was painful walking away from such a close friend I walked over to Two he looked down at me and smiled " Don't worry X you can be apart of my show Tpot! " he says he was close to the same height as Four I smile back at him. Then I looked down at Twos bulge damn I wonder how big his dick is- No don't think about that I shook my head and looked forward.

Four pov

I was upset that I let X go with that Two guy I loved X he loved me I looked at Two he looked at me and grinned he knew I loved X " Well because we can't have 2 shows at once Fours crew is going to have to go " Two Said wait go? Two pulls out a remote with a huge red button on it wait No X!!!!!!.

Tbc....

Weep I didn't add any smut in this one sorry and the next one won't have any smut it in as much sorry guys