Break up /pt.1

Hello! It has been forever ;-; but I'm glad to say that I am back(Four now ;> )and I will be trying to post like I used 2 they will be short but at least I am posting it enjoy! ;)))

Four pov

Damn it sure has been awhile since me and X talked at all we got into a fight about something stupid it has been happening a lot and I go to Two for Advice sometimes but it doesn't seem to help. I don't know if X loves me like he used to before he doesn't talk to me much and he sleeps in the guest bedroom now I'm starting to worry...that...just...maybe...we're drifting apart? I don't know but I hope things can go back to how they were us cuddling, Kissing, fucking the usual but today wasn't a good day. Fuck now I'm crying just thinking about it.

Earlier that day...

Four pov(Still)

I go into the kitchen to grab a drink from the fridge but I accidentally Bump into X as I turn around "Sorry X " I Apologize he stops for a second before continuing to walk " That's it " I mumble i whirl around X and grasp his shoulders " What is up with you? Are you sick? Hurt? Do you need anything from me?? " I say frantically he doesn't make eye contact with me and jerks himself so I don't have a grip on him anymore then he walks down the hall and slams his door shut, Two in the corner of the living room Witnessed everything " Cheer Up Four " Two says I fall to my knees as I feel Tears trail down my cheeks " What is Wrong with me Two " I ask him he stands up and walks over to me " It's not you Four it's X he is kinda going through a Phase I guess you can say " Two days while putting his hand on my Shoulder "What do you mean Two " I ask he chuckles " X is acting Emo and he won't tell me why , You should talk to him you know " Two says " Yeah I should " I Say I stand up and kiss Two " Thank you Green Boyfriend " I say he blushes " Don't Mention it " He smiles.

X pov

I haven't been feeling myself lately I feel very sick and whenever I do anything everything in my body hurts and I feel Faint and Weak and I can't talk I tried Screaming for help but it never seems to come out I take a look in the mirror and I seem pale my Eyes are a sickly pale Yellow color and my Canary yellow hair seems Also paler and my powers don't work actually scratch that they act up I think I am sick or am I dying? I don't know but I isolate myself from Four I don't want him to worry i ask Two if he ever felt like this but he never has. I don't know anymore but I think I need time away from Four and I need to tell him so he knows.

Four pov

I stand in front of X's door anxiously holding my fist in front of the door " Go on " Two says watching from the corner of the room again I nod at him ' You know what I'm gonna do it I need to Man up and maybe this will save our Relationship ' I think to myself " Here goes nothing " I whisper I gently Knock 4 times and wait for a Response.... The door handle Shakes and the door cracks open and I see X's head peak from the side he looks annoyed which startled me " Hey um..X can we talk? " I say out loud he looks at me before closing the door. Soon the door swings wide open and I enter the room I look around and X shuts the door and sits on the bed I sit on his office chair in the corner of the guest bedroom he looks different " X have you gotten taller? " I say....Silence...ok this is weird "X... I think we should break up " I say closing my eyes so I don't have to see X's Reaction but nothing he stays silent so I was right X doesn't love me anymore I stand up and leave the room closing the door but I fall down " Whoa Are you ok Four? " Two says I look at him before running into my room.

X pov

This is usually the time when my throat and vocal chords feel like their going to Burst so I avoid talking it just makes my pain worse plus I can barely Talk I hear a knock on the Door it might be Two Trying to offer me Food I Limp to the door almost Fainting I feel Lightheaded I open the door to a crack and see Four Four! I'm so glad to see you!  I say in my head because I can't talk I try to smile but I guess it doesn't work " Hey um...X can we talk? " Four Says Oh no I say again in my head I open the door to let him in before Sitting on the bed again he sits on the chair " X have you gotten taller? " he says Oh Four! Your so adorable you know I haven't grow a single inch since Highschool!   I say in my Head again I stay still tho not being able to move I stare at the floor " X...I think we should Break up " Four says W-what No F-four Please I'm S-Sorry I think to myself Tears well in my eyes but I guess Four can't see them as he rushed out of the room I softly Cry myself to Sleep Was it me? In so sorry Four I Love you So much and I swear things will be better please don't leave me...not again I soon start to overthink which doesn't turn out well it just makes me even more sad :(

Tbc....

Wow! It has been awhile and I'm sorry no Smut was in this one and don't worry X and Four are fine idk when I will be posting but I Love you all sm have a good day <<<333333

Word's:1052