Chapter 1

Perrie's POV

'The uniform is just as ugly as ever!' Jesy said as the students came piling into the school hall. They all had royal blue kilt that went down to their knees with a navy blue jumper over a white school shirt. 'You're not wrong Jess.' I laughed. After a few minutes of chatting, we got called to the stage. As soon as we walked on, they were a lot of screams. We sang a few songs, including Sweet Melody, Break Up Song and, the fan-favourite, Shout Out To My Ex, before doing a Q&A. Once it was all done, we walked around the school for a bit but stopped when I got a phone call. I looked at the caller ID and smiled when it was Alex. I walked away from the girls and answered the phone. 

P- Hey bubba! What are you up to?

A- Not much, do you want me to pick you and the girls up?

P- We need to do something else here, but you can join us here if you want. I'm sure there are a few football fanatics who'll love you.

A- I'm on my way.

I walked back over to the girls. 'Alex is joining us for the signing, so we should wait 'till then.' The other girls smiled and nodded. 

'Alex!' I yelled, running up to him and jumping in his arms. He picked me and kissed me before putting me back down on the floor. We were walking back to were the girls were when I heard a someone singing in the bathroom. It sounded like they had been crying so I told Alex to wait there and I went in. I saw a girl looking in the mirror wiping some tears off of her face. 'Hey, are you okay?' I said, making her jump and then shake her head. 'What's wrong?' She just shook her head and cried more. I gave her a hug and then took he rhand, leading her out to Alex. I sat her down on a beanbag and gave her some tissues. 'I'm having flashbacks, to my birth parents and what they did to me.' She said after a while. She told me the rest of her story and how she was still in an adoption home now. 'I'm Evie-Mae. Sorry about this, I shouldn't have ranted to you.' She finished. I told her that it was completely fine, then asked to talk to Alex. 'Babe, I know that this probably seems crazy but I really want to adopt her.' I said quickly. He smiled and nodded his head. 'I would love to.'