Chapter 3

Evie's POV:

'Today's the day!' I yelled as I jumped out of my bed. I had already packed the night before so all of my clothes were in a suitcase. I grabbed a black crop top and baby pink jeans and got changed in the bathroom. I quickly did my make up and hair, before I heard the doorbell ring. I raced downstairs, opened the door and welcomed my new parents in. 'Hey Evie! How are you?' Perrie said, hugging me. 'I'm good, very excited, how are you guys?' I replied. 'We're excited too! Get your shoes on and we'll get going.' Alex said. I ran back upstairs and put my white filas on, before sprinting back downstairs. 'There is a lot of paparazzi outside, Evie. Put these sunglasses on and follow us.' Perrie said, taking my hand in hers. I nodded and we walked outside together.

Perrie's POV:

'Are you hungry? Me and Perrie were already going to get breakfast somewhere, do you want anything?' Alex asked Evie, who was now sitting in the back. I looked at her through the rear-view mirror and noticed her fidgeting with her hands and bouncing her leg; she was clearly anxious about the question. Finally, she said no and a million thoughts were racing through my head. The car ride back to our house was just filled with random questions to help us get to know Evie and vice versa. We eventually got to the house and showed Evie around.