Creepy Crawlies

Normal talking
"Wrisping"
'Thinking'
*Sound Effect and action*
<Text's/Call's>
=======================

Y/N's P.O.V

It been a week since Yusei got a new Acceleration Chip for his Duel Runner and won against that S.S.G.

Y/N: 'I hope he gotten better and learn his lesson from me'

Right now Yusei is just testing his Runner to find any problems and how fast it could go.

=======================
New Domino City

Jack's P.O.V

I'm currently looking at the great view of New Domino City from my room.

Jack: 'Ahh, now this is the view that I was always meant to have, even if I did have to double cross a few friends to get it. Hmmph, and to think that it was only a few years ago that I was living amongst the losers and garbage of the Satellite. Well I'm glad that nightmare is over...'

I raised my hand look at the card I took from Yusei. His Ace monster, Stardust Dragon.

 His Ace monster, Stardust Dragon

Jack: 'Hmm. Stardust Dragon... I wonder If Yusei still misses you?'

Then I heard a voice behind me.

???: Quite the view isn't Jack? Still thinking about your days in the Satellite?

I turn my head and see the man that help me where I am today, Rex Goodwin.

Jack: I'm done thinking about that dump Goodwin

Rex: That's good Jack. Because dwelling in the past can sometimes coat you your future. And we've worked too hard to let that happen. Now shouldn't you be focusing on your match this evening...

Jack: Hmm. *Throw Stardust Dragon precisely in my Deck without looking* I'm plenty focused Goodwin. You don't have to worry about me dwelling on the past. Cause if I had my way, the Satellite wouldn't been destroyed years ago!