Chapter Two

~Y/N POV~

"I CANT BELIEVE I BELIEVED YOU AGAIN!!" Derek

We all laughed at Derek's raging comment as he charged towards Lucas who was too busy laughing his head off to notice. The two now tussled on the forest floor, both rolling around beside our set up tents.

"Okay you two, quit it before someone gets hurt." Juwon

"Yeah that's enough." Woonsik

The two boys stood up from their camping chairs and set out to pull the two apart from one another before someone does get hurt.

Us girls, Ara, myself, Minseo and Irene were all huddled up on our own chairs placed next to one another across from the boys on the other side of the fire pit Woonsik made. Thank god we had him, he's more of the nature person here but Juwon was more of the authority figure but he is the oldest here compared to our friends. Woomsik may be his friend but is still a year younger than him.

"Is it me or does Derek look more bulky these days?" Irene

I heard her whisper among us girls. Leaning over the arm of my chair I tried to whisper back to her so only the girls could hear.

"You should ask him our Irene."

Her eyes widen, blush erupted to her cheeks but shook her head.

"No, no, no. I cant do that. He'll reject me." Irene

Minseo scoffed at her and placed a hand on top of hers since they're the closest two out of us four girls.

"Just try, you never know until you try. Plus I think he likes you." Minseo

"I think so too."

I commented but nodded. Irene just shyly looked over to the boys, trying to talk out there troubles again but Juwon was trying to get Derek to keep his cool.

"Do you really think so?" Irene

"Yeah. Go for it girl." Minseo

When she looked to me, asking with her eyes I eagerly nodded. She nodded back, pressing her lips together before she stood up from her chair and walked around the camp fire towards the boys. Juwon was scolding Derek that was glaring back at him but the moment Irene wondered over Derek noticeably relaxed and soften his eyes while offering her a smile.

"Irene?" Derek

"Could I talk to you for a moment please?" Irene

Minseo picked up her chair and dumped it next to mine, taking my hand for the two of us to watch together and pray that Derek will accept this date but she he agrees to speak her Minseo starts shaking with excitement and we watch the two walk away behind the tents but Irene glimpsed over her shoulder towards us for reassurance but we stuck up our thumbs, telling her it was okay.

"Hey where's Ara?" Minseo

Huh?

I looked over to my right where she once sat and saw that she wasn't there.

"I don't know. I was too busy with Irene to notice."

"Me too. I don't know maybe she went for a piss." Minseo

I chuckled at her choice of words and caught sight of Junwoo coming over to sit in Ara's chair.

"What's up ladies?" Juwon

He winked at Minseo and then smiled towards me.

"Nothing much." Minseo

"Hm, where's Irene taking Derek by the way?" Juwon

"She's going to ask him out on a date."

I spoke excitedly and he leans back in the chair, swinging his one leg over the other and ruffling his black hair.

"Ah, I should of known you two would of put her up to it." Juwon

Minseo laughed but stood up to head towards the beer box to grab a bottle but then headed towards her tent instead of coming back.

"Where did Woonsik take Lucas?"

I asked once I noticed those two were gone also.

"For a walk, they'll be back in five then he's putting him to bed. It's getting late anyway." Juwon

I nodded once I checked my phone from my pocket for the time.

"You still have your necklace on?" Juwon

I took it out my tshirt and showed him, jiggling it in front of him as it hung there before tucking it safely away.

"What about yours?"

I gestured towards his wrist and he shook his right arm in the air and pulled up his sleeve, showing that ruby bracelet.

"Voila. Never take it off just like parents orders." Juwon

"They bugged you about it too huh?"

He nods and looked on towards the sizzling fire.

"Yep. That's mom and dad for you." Juwon

"I don't understand why they want us to wear them constantly. I get it's family stuff but still, they act like it's life or death."

Juwon said nothing but stared at the flames. I noticed the way he was blankly staring off into space, deep in his thoughts while he blinks slowly and the way his jaw clenches.

"Juwon what is it?"

He shook his head from his thoughts, turning his upper body towards me.

"It's nothing. I just thought I once heard them talk about something. It could be nothing." Juwon

This caught my interest. Shuffling my chair on the dirt I inched closer to him, eager to find out more.

"What did you think you heard?"

At first he only stares at me, as if examining my face before he sighs and looks down to the ground between us.

"I thought I heard them talk about the ki-" Juwon

"Hey guys! It's two in the morning, we should all go to bed!"

Hearing Ara's voice appear from her tent made Juwon turn around mid sentence to see her. She smile to the two of us and then waved innocently before going into her tent and zipping it shut. She's been acting weird all night.

"Hm, maybe we should all head to bed now. I'll go get Lucas and Woonsik. Sleep would fo us all good." Juwon

He stood up from the chair and began to walk off but I jumped up and grabbed his wrist, stopping him from going any further.

"Arent you going to tell me what they said?"

"Another time Y/n, okay?" Juwon

I nodded and let go of his wrist, bidding him goodnight. But I stood there for a couple more seconds before watching him walk away behind the tents to go look for our friends. Maybe he'll find Irene and Derek while he's at it?

I wanted to wait for everyone to come back but the wind started to pick up so I decided to get into my own tent, zipping it up and settling into my sleeping bag for the night. Tomorrow we have plans to go hiking towards a stream so we can go for a swim. But for now it's time to sleep.