SPOT

From the day you met him, Spot had always looked after you

From the day you met him, Spot had always looked after you. After you washed up in newsies territory, an orphan, he took you under his wing. He showed you how to make a quick buck, and how to stay safe on the streets. While you helped him do the hectic job of being the 'King of Brooklyn', he provided you a place to stay and to get back on your feet. You became quick friends, and he saw you as his closest ally. But then Jack Kelly came around, raging about a topic you really understood and were mad about, the raise for papers. There was no doubt in your mind that you were going to support the Manhattan newsies. But Spot... well, was worried about their determination. He didn't want to commit to helping if they were going to run at the first sight of trouble. So, you parted ways. It hurt that your best friend didn't believe your choice was right. You hardly had contact with him, and you were beginning to lose hope that he would come around, until you got into a bit of a scuffle with the Bulls, and were loosing pretty badly. Then, all of a sudden, you heard his voice and the cheers of the other newsies.

•••

"Never fear, Brooklyn is here."

"Spot!"

[A/N]

its safe to say i am in love with him haha.... hahah.... hahahaha.