MUSH

Being a Delancey was not easy by far, especially being realted to Oscar and Morris

Being a Delancey was not easy by far, especially being realted to Oscar and Morris. It was torture. You hated the brothers with a passion. So when you stayed with your Uncle, the only entertainment you had were the newsies. They never failed to brighten up your day, and you were always on their side when they messed with your family. You got in trouble a lot for not sticking up for Oscar and Morris, but you would always laugh it off when one of the newsies apologized. You never really had your attention on a boy, well, until you met Mush that is. He was so sweet to you, always giving you the cutest of smiles when he came up to the desk. He was a little bit of a flirt, definitely not as much as Romeo, but he liked to compliment you a bit. Pretty much every newsie watched your little interactions and found it cute, so they didn't interfere. Things were going good, too good, especially with Wiesel as your caretaker. It was only a matter of time before something went wrong. Like when he grew tired of your games, and threatened to send you back to your parents house. You thought he was joking, but he wasn't. You were so angry at him, but it quickly turned to sadness when you had to say goodbye to Mush again, for who knows how long. Every newsie took their time saying goodbye, and it was Mush's turn. He couldn't believe you had to go.

•••

"I'm sorry. Your turn, Mush."

[A/N]

:(