loved by you

A/N: second imagine. I won't be updating this often everyday, but I promise that I'm working hard to keep writing for you. Also besties... It's appreciation hour ^^^^^

y/n pov

I was currently spending my afternoon laying in bed, scrolling through tiktok. Eva was sitting at the desk, doing her make-up for another thirst trap.

"Babyyyy'' she whined, spinning around in her chair. I flipped over giving her a curious look, which caused a high pitched 'awwweeee' to escape from her lips. I groaned and gave her my well known puppy eyes, that immediately made her stand up and move towards me. She sank down beside the bed to meet my eyes, as I was on a lower level. "Hhm?" I asked, moving my phone aside, which only made more room for Eva's pleading eyes.

"What do you want now?". She smirked slightly, and leaned in to capture my lips in a quick kiss. I caught myself getting lost in the kiss pretty fast. She pulled away and took my hand in hers.

"Will you, y/n y/l/n, do a thirst trap with me, Eva Cudmore?"

My eyes became wide and I was about to protest, but Eva cut me off.

"Just one bub, I promise".

I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Only because you're asking nicely".

She grinned and lifted me up bridal style, only for me to start giggling.

"Buggy, there are like 4 steps to the desk, you didn't have to pick me up like that" I said, trying my hardest to contain my laughter.

"If I feel like picking you up, I'm picking you up" she answered cockily, sitting me down carefully.

After a little while, Eva was done doing my make-up. "How do I look?" I asked, feeling a little insecure about doing this, due to the fact that I've never done anything like it before.

"Take a look for yourself" she answered, spinning my chair half around, so my front went towards the small mirror. My jaw dropped. God I looked..

"Hot" Eva finished, almost like she knew what I was thinking. She took her pointer finger and used it to lift up my hanging jaw and gave me a quick peck on the lips for reassurance.

"You look perfect my love".

I blushed deeply from the heartwarming words, but tried my very best to hide it away, since I had a tendency to become very shy when someone compliments me.

Eva pov

So y/n and I had our make-up done, and it was now time to find the perfect spot to film the tiktok. I placed my phone on the counter, adjusting the recording limit a bit.

"You ready?" I questioned, with my eyes still on the screen. When I realized that y/n had been very quiet I lifted my gaze to see my nervous looking girlfriend, shifting on her feet.

"Hey.." I trailed off, cupping her cheek with my hand, rubbing my thumb along her cheekbones.

I seemed to catch her attention as she snapped out of her trance. "You good?" I queried, slightly worrying about my baby.

She gave me a nod and I started the tiktok.

Me and your girlfriend playin' dress up at my house

y/n did so well, I mean, she hasn't done this before, and holy crap she was so hot.

I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch

The tiktok was done on the first try. To be honest it was perfect.

"You're born to do this!" I exclaimed, kissing her nose. She only smiled at me before returning to the desk, taking off her heavy make-up.