pranked i guess?

A/N: idk abt this tbh. 
Evan do be real baddie in dis one 

y/n pov

I was randomly scrolling through instagram, as Sab and Anna came bursting into my room.

"Oh hi y/nn" Sab quipped, moving to lay next to me. "Well hello Sabby" I answered, cuddling into her embrace.

It wasn't a secret that Sab had become my best friend since Eva invited me to the JAH. Though my girlfriend made it pretty clear to her that I was off limits.

"So y/n, we thought that maybe you wanted to do something fun" Anna started, looking intensely at me.

"Umm, I love you guys, but if you're thinking of killing someone, I shall be happily excused from the plan" I answered. Slight worry filling my eyes. "We want to prank Eva" Sab spoiled, looking at me weirdly. "You don't think we would actually kill someone, do you?"I shrugged them off and sat up against the headboard. "If that's not the case, I'm in".

My mission was simple. Sab and Anna had some cameras hidden around my room, and I was sitting on the bed waiting for Eva to come up. I would lead her on to, well something, and according to the plan, she would fall right in.

"You ready?" Anna asked, fixing the last camera, with its angle pointing towards the bed.
 I nodded, as a slight smirk creeped onto my lips. This was going to be fun.

Anna exited my room and went downstairs to Sab, as I pulled up my phone, texting Eva to meet me here.

y/n
Baby, come up here rn.

I knew that was enough for Eva, so I laid my phone aside and shifted position quickly.

Just on time, Eva entered the room, breathing heavily.

"y/n, are you okay? are you hurt?"

I chuckled at her cuteness, and motioned for her to sit on the bed, next to me. "No, I'm all good" I whispered, drawing my finger across her neck. "But I'm really sexually frustrated". She jolted up, suddenly becoming very nervous. "You're what?"
"I need you" I continued, watching as she struggled to sit still. She gulped and I smirked cockily at her.

Eva pov

Holy shit.
Why does she have this effect on me?
y/n shuffled closer to me, as I automatically lifted her onto my lap. She gasped but instantly snuck her arms around my neck. It was getting slightly difficult to control the waves of lust that once in a while washed over me. Fuck it.

I shoved her into the bed, making her moan faintly. "Well good thing, I need you too".

y/n pov

I was not gonna lie. I was really turned on. I mean, how could you not.
Eva started attacking my neck in hot yet sweet kisses. I couldn't contain my moans at this point, but I knew what I had to do. As Eva slowly moved my shirt aside, I grabbed her face and squeezed it softly. "Sorry buggy".

She gave me a confused look, as Sab and Anna joined us. "Stay pranked Cudmore!" Sab yelled, doing a little happy dance. Eva was still on top of me, frowning like never before. "What do you mean?"

I gave her a peck on the cheek and lifted myself up with my elbows. "You see, miss girl. We decided to prank you, this time for real" Anna continued, laughing uncontrollably. Eva had turned completely red, now hiding her face away in the crook of my neck. "Y'all so cruel to me". 
I giggled and wrapped my arms around her tightly. "Sorry babe. It was their idea though".
I scolded the last part, pointing my finger at the girls, who were now standing with a pair of serious face expressions.

"I know it was their idea y/nn. You're too innocent to do anything like that" Eva cooed, making me smile.
"Thank you for throwing us under the bus like that y/n" Anna mumbled, basically eyeing me down. I raised an amused eyebrow, as I started playing with Eva's baby hairs. "You are very much welcome boon".
She gave me a final look, signalling for Sab to follow her, which she did.

"You know you're going to have to make it up to me, right?" Eva then asked, stroking my cheek a bit. Shit.

I inhaled sharply before nodding.

"You can wait till tomorrow though, right now I just need cuddles" she continued, which caused me to sigh in relief. She smirked a bit, before rolling me over so that she could spoon me from behind.

Eva pov

Laying here with y/n wasn't too bad at all. Most days I was the big spoon, due to the fact that she is a little smaller than me.

"Baby?"

My head popped up behind her shoulder, leaning in to press a light kiss to the shell of her ear.

"Yeah?"

She turned around, smiling at me sadly. I immediately sat up and made her sit on my lap. "Why that pouty face, my love?"
She tilted her head and gazed into my eyes. "I'm really sorry for pulling that stupid prank on you, you didn't deserve it" she then said, cupping my cheeks and kissed my forehead. I chuckled at her, with a cocked eyebrow. "Y/n, you already said sorry". She only nodded and shifted on my lap. "Yeah I know but I wanted to make sure you weren't mad at me". My stomach was immediately attacked with butterflies as I moved to kiss her pouting lips. "Don't worry baby, I'm not mad at you, actually I'm quite happy with how it went".
She frowned and then motioned for me to keep explaining. "At least the girls know who tops now" I continued, smirking at my now shocked girlfriend. She gasped in irritation and shoved me backwards.
"I'm not a bottom, you-"

She thought for a second in deep concentration to find the right word.
"You what?" I asked, knowing that it would only make her even more upset with me.
She mumbled something into my shoulder, burying her face there.

"Y/n, if you're talking to me, which I assume you are, would it be nice if you spoke just a little louder" I said, knowing exactly why she did it.

"Okay, I'm a bottom, now leave me the fuck alone" she shouted. I just looked at her and then smiled.

"I knew you knew, babygirl" I answered, using the teasing undertone. Her eyes widened and she pushed me yet again. "Don't babygirl me, freak".

I swear to god, I couldn't stop laughing.

I lifted my hands in surrender, and kissed her cheek. "I'm sorry baby".
She nodded in approval and layed back down.

Y/n pov

Eva and I had just spent the rest of our day in bed, cuddling.

"I think imma sleep now" Eva said as she walked to the bathroom. I hummed in response, already half asleep.
A few minutes later I felt the bed dip in, and a pair of arms sneaking around my waist. I instantly knew that it was Eva and cuddled further into her.
She gave me a final goodnight kiss, and whispered into my ear. "Goodnight babygirl".

Ugh she was going to be the death of me.

ME TALKING:

hi <3 
just- imagine Eva saying the b-word to you :)