cuddle party

TW: mention of abuse and toxic relationship

BRO LOOK ^^^

(This will all take place before y/n and Eva got together. Also before someone damns me for it. I know that not everyone has a partner irl)

Eva pov

It was now February 14th, also known as my all time favorite. Valentine's day.

Though I hadn't really planned anything, I still enjoyed celebrating the events with the JAH girls. However this year was different. Everyone had someone. Everyone but me.

"Hi Eva, we're having this cozy, night-in, cuddle party tonight, wanna join?"

I shot up from my desk to see Dev standing in the doorway. I smiled slightly at her and nodded.

"Yeah, I'll be there"

She whined excitedly and ran down stairs to the others.

"This'll probably be the longest night of my life" I mumbled to myself, before getting up to go showering.

-TIME SKIP-

I wasn't really in the mood for singing in the shower today, so it was basically just an in and out kind of thing. After fixing the last few details, I decided to let the fun begin.

"Hey Evan!" Anna exclaimed, running towards me and greeted me in a boon hug. "Hi boon" I answered, hugging her back. She pulled back from the hug and frowned at me. "What's up your ass today?"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Y'all have partners to be with tonight, and I'm just.. well.. me". Anna started giggling and went to hold both my shoulders. "You don't have to worry about anything. I'm sure someone would like to meet you anyways". Now it was my turn to frown. What the hell did she mean by that?

Y/n Pov

I was pacing around my room, looking for my somehow lost shoes. "Bitch, we're leaving now" my friend shouted from downstairs. "I'll be there in 5" I screamed back, mentally slapping myself for not being ready.

Just a quick backstory. My friend Stella is familiar with the Anna Shumate. Crazy right? I mean she's madly famous.

Well so Anna had Stella and I coming over for the valentines event that they had been planning. I was so flattered that she wanted me to be there, but as bad as it seemed. I'm single. Like hella single. Stella had her boyfriend joining and is probably going to have her own little love bubble with him. Great then I'll be the strange girl who is hanging in the corner all by herself. What if they think I'm weird because I haven't invited anyone to go with me?

"Y/n it's now or never!" Stella continued, starting the car outside. I snapped out of my thoughts and went downstairs, putting on some other random sneaks.

God this'll be interesting.

Eva pov

The people that Boon had invited had started to arrive. Though they all seemed to be in pairs. "Hi Eva, how are you feeling?" Someone said, as a pair of arms wrapped around my neck. It was Emma. My best friend.

I shrugged and placed my head in my hands. "Awe what's wrong" Emma asked, sitting next to me. "I don't have anyone to enjoy this day with, and it's killing me". She widened her eyes just before smirking. "Oh is that so?".

I nodded only for her to start chuckling. "Vlad, I'm trying to be serious here" I claimed in a straight tone. "I know, I'm sorry" she replied, still slightly enjoying the moment. "Trust me Evan, you won't be alone for much longer.

I gave her a confused look as she went to go find Zack. Why are my friends acting so weird? Honestly, it's creeping me out.

y/n pov

At the moment, you could call me a whole lot of things. Insecure? Lonely? What about a nervous wreck?

"My girl keeps zoning out" Stella whispered, looking intensely at my side profile. I quickly was pulled back to reality, turning my head in her direction, so that I was now facing her. "Huh?".

"There's nothing to be nervous about, the girl's are the sweetest and I'm sure that their possible partners are too" my best friend reassured, pulling a strand of hair behind my ear. I gave a quick nod in return and took a look forward. Maybe some of them are single?

"Alright girls we're here" Stella's dad claimed, slowly stopping the car. "yep, thank you paps" Stella answered, giving her father a kiss on the cheek. He smiled in return and drove off.

"It's.. huge" I noted, with my mouth slightly ajar. They must've invited thousands of people tonight. "It indeed is. You wanna go in?" Stella answered, poking my side in a teasing way. "Uh yes" I spoke, suddenly getting really anxious. Damn me.

Eva pov

"Guys, Stella and her friend are here!" Anna screamed, as she ran towards the door. She immediately opened it and out there were two beautiful girls standing. Anna greeted them both with hugs and let them in. One of them was just... so beautiful. "Hi" a voice said from behind me. I spun around, meeting a pretty pair of eyes. It was one of the girls from before. I believe her name was y/n. "Hey" I answered awkwardly. She sat on the counter beside where I was standing and took a sip of her drink. "So... where's the others?" she then asked, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "What do you mean?" I asked back, frowning a bit. "I mean, since this house is enormes, I assumed that it would be crowded with people".

I chuckled and looked down. "Well, actually it's more of a cuddle party". Her eyes shot up and she made an 'o' shape with her mouth. "Oh that makes sense".

"Yeah" I sighed and got up. "It's nice, if you actually had a partner".

y/n pov

There's no way this girl was single. She was stunning and- breathtaking.
"Don't you have a boyfriend?" I asked, seeking for answers. "Nope, girlfriend neither" she replied, "You?"

My breath hitched as I thought. Should I tell her? Was she reliable?

"Eh, you see... I had a boyfriend, but ehm.." I trailed off, not really knowing where to start.
"Take your time" she whispered, reaching out for my hand.

My heart started beating faster and my breath became even more insteady than before. "It was a toxic relationship, and he would most likely beat the shit out of me if he ever got the chance" I finished. Tears started welling up in my eyes and I looked away, so that the girl beside me wouldn't notice. Unfortunately she did, and she pulled me in for a hug. I quickly found comfort in her arms and hugged her back, sniffing the last few tears away.

"Eva, Y/n, are you out here?" Anna yelled as she entered the kitchen.

"Oh hey- are you guys okay?" We both nodded and pulled away. "Well, we wanted to watch a movie together, you in?" she asked, hope leaking out her eyes. I chuckled and took Eva's hand. "Sure, right?"
The girl beside me smiled and squeezed my hand a few times. "I'm so in".

ME TALKING
hi babes, i'm finally back!
I've been stressed out bc of school and stuff like that so please forgive me :)btw should i make a part 2? you might as well end up as more than friends...