♥ - Chapter 2 - ♥

~

Zayn and I spent most of his time in LA either making out in my hot tub, watching movies, or having sex on every solid surface in my Californian villa. There's just so much about him that I love; so much about him that makes me constantly crave his touch.

I love the way his lips are so soft and tender when I grasp them with my own, and how his tongue brushes ever so lightly against mine during our random ass make out sessions in the middle of watching Modern Family. I love how warm and comfortable he feels inside me when we fuck. I love the way he looks at me when he thinks I'm not paying attention, the affection I never thought I'd needed. Quite Frankly, I love everything that Zayn does, and being away from him for so long has made me realize how much I've missed these little things.

But today is Zayn's last day in LA with me, and to say I'm bummed out is an understatement.

"Don't worry about it so much baby, we'll see each other again soon!" Zayn tries to cheer me up as he walks into the living room carrying two bowls of Captain Crunch (the only cereal I stock in my house because what else would I eat).

I shook my head, crossing my legs on the couch and sitting on my feet. "But when?" I asked with a pout. He opened his mouth as if to say, but then closed it again. He hands me a bowl and spoon before taking a seat right next to me, making sure our knees touch.

"Exactly. We don't know when we'll see each other again, and it sucks to be without my boyfriend for 2 months, Zayn!"

He puts his cereal bowl on the coffee table before taking my face in between his hands, his chilled palms making me gasp. "Listen Justin, I know it's hard. I'm in this relationship too you know." He chuckles, before going serious again. "I'm not really sure when we'll see each other again but what I am sure of is that, when we do, our love will be even stronger than it's ever been. Distance makes the heart grow fonder." He gives me a soft smile, the love in his eyes speaking for itself.

"Bu-" He cuts me off by pressing his lips to mine. It's simple, yet I can taste the passion on his tongue

He pulls away and sets his hands on my muscled thighs, squeezing the, slightly.

"When I get back, we'll come out. We'll come out and I'll propose so we can get married and have the perfect wedding, just like you've always wanted." Zayn's smooth accent and god like voice make me whimper. I honestly can't help it. He knows just how much I've always wanted to get married and have a wedding with the person of my dreams (a.k.a. Him).

He kisses me once more, on the forehead, before grabbing his bowl of cereal again and taking a spoonful in his mouth, a drop of milk falls down his chin.

The only person I know who can stuff their face like a slob and still look like a work of art.

Just as I leaned in to wipe the milk away, all romantic and shit,  his phone vibrates in his pocket. Zayn puts his bowl down again and reaches in his sweatpants pocket to get it.

His eyes go wide and he gets up quickly.  I sit up a little, trying to get a look at the caller id, despite already knowing who it is. "Oh, um, sorry babe. I have to take this, it's Perrie."

I roll my eyes and slump back again. With a sigh, I pick up my bowl and the cable remote. I took a spoon of my cereal and changed the TV to Oxygen.

Perrie Edwards: Zayn's bb (bitchy beard.)

She was hired by Modest! after Zayn admitted to them that he was gay, or at least bisexual. Perrie's job was to prevent the press from finding out that Zayn played for the opposite team, and that I was his boyfriend. Since the start she's been a straight up bitch to me, I assume because she's jealous that what Zayn and I have is real.

After the whole Jelena ordeal, I refused to have my own beard and just decided to stay single. Well, until Zayn and I come out, that is.

Zayn walks back into the living room, obviously done with his short convo w/ the devil.

"What was that about? What did she say?" I stood up and crossed my arms over my chest, my furrowing eyebrows representing the flame burning in my chest.

"I'm really sorry kitten, but Perrie and I have a meeting with management in London and I need to be there by tonight. We need to discuss some more plans for the whole fake relationship thing."

"Wait, then you'd have to leave now? To go with her?" I asked incredulously. What the actual fuck? This is the last few hours I had left with Zayn, and now they're being taken away from me.

 "Yeah, but I promise I'll call you when I get there, and we can skype every day if you want?" he offers, with a timid smile.

I sighed and looked down at my bare feet, wiggling my toe. I might be afraid of seeming like a baby in front of him but Zayn and I had an amazing week together, and I really don't want it to end already. It may be selfish and detrimental to his career, but Zayn is the only source of true love I have right now and i'm not going to let some dumb skank fuck it all up.

He walks over to me and lifts my chin up so his deep brown eyes meet mine. The minute our sights met I could feel a burning in my eyes. I tried my best to hold it in but the way Zayn squeezes my hand makes the tears fall with no remorse.

"I love you. So much, Justin." He pulls me in closer and rests his hands on my hips. He brushes his nose against mine and I squeeze my eyes closed, forcing the tears away. "I promise everything will be okay between us. Nothing can change how crazy I am for you."

"Okay..." I mumble against his lips before pressing a lingering kiss. "I love you too."

His phone beeps, notifying him that he has a text. He checks it and sighs.

"Looks like my stuff is all packed in the car and the driver is ready to go. My jet leaves in 10 minutes, I've got to go." Zayn pecks me on the cheek before smirking and squeezing my dick through my boxers.

He hugs me quickly before heading out the door, with one more glance back, a small smile, and a wink.

As soon as the front door shuts I break down, not because I miss him already. But because today was just a reminder that we'll never truly be a couple.

I spent the rest of the day lying in bed and awaiting Zayn's call to tell me that he's landed safely.

Unfortunately, it lasted no more than a minute before he was rushed off into a car and towed away to his management building.

The last thing I heard was the annoying high pitched voice in the background screaming "Zaynie!", and I can probably say I gritted my teeth down to my gums.