♥ - Chapter 1 - ♥

Justin’s POV

I walked off of the platform that led to the stage and grabbed a dry towel from Dana, my assistant’s, hand. I wiped the sweat from my neck and forehead before slinging the cloth around my shoulders.

We’re finally done with the last show of the Believe tour and I’m super fucking excited that I can relax again. No more having to worry about these damn shows, or this good for nothing show crew.

“How was it? Good for a last show?” I asked Dana with a smirk.

“It was great Mr. Bieber. I’m so happy for you and the crew!” She smiles and takes the towel from around my shoulders, walking away. Probably going to add  it to the giant dirty laundry pile in my dressing room.

I looked around as everyone buzzed throughout the set backstage, trying to pack everything up. I spot the snack table over in the corner and quickly make my way over. I’m completely in love with the jelly rolls that they always have here. The head of our crew tried taking them away because of some dumb ass health concerns, but I threatened to not do my shows if they did.   I swear I could eat these fatty, jelly filled, pieces of fat forever and never get tired of them.

I grabbed a paper plate from the stack on the table and went to town on the snacks, grabbing all kinds of cakes, cookies, and candies. I ignored the lighting crew member next to me who looked at me funny while holding a small plate of garden salad.  Now that I’m off the tour, I can eat whatever the fuck I want without constantly being dogged on by my fitness trainer about staying ‘healthy’.

To be honest, junk food is healthy. At least to me it is. If I don't have a cupcake every few hours I could die of sugar deprivation.

It's a thing, look it up.

Just as I’m about to put the 30th snack on my plate and grab another, “HEY BABE!” Shouts a voice that I know well. The voice that comes from only god gifted lips, the same lips that I remember wrapped around my c-ck not more than 3 months ago.

“ZAYNIEE!” I turn around, chucking my plate at the guy next to me, and locking eyes with my love. I took off, running towards him and his arms opened wide as I jumped in them. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck as he held my up with ease, both hands on my firm butt.

As soon as we touched, I could feel the butterflies in my stomach and the sparks that shot through me. I looked into his brown and watery eyes while tears streamed down my own cheeks. The feeling of being this close with Zayn again was both electrifying and calming at the same time.

“Oh my god, I missed you so much,” I whimpered and buried my blushing face in his shoulder. “What are you even doing here?”

“I talked to Paul about letting me fly here to see you for your last tour date. Congratulations, love.” He whispered in my ear in his amazingly beautiful Bradford accent.

I pulled away from his shoulder and looked in his gorgeous eyes again. Zayn took one hand away from my rear, still holding me up, and slowly swiped his thumb across my tear stained cheeks. He then moved his hand down to my lips, using his index finger to trace across them. I looked down at his own lips before steadily moving in to capture them between mine.

The kiss was sweet and innocent but still held the same burning passion that we’ve always had.

Zayn held me in his arms for at least 10 minutes as we just stared at each other. I used both hands to brush over every feature of his perfectly sculpted face.

This is perfect. This is how it's supposed to be.

He left his hands on my lower back and pulled my impossibly closer. I never want this to end.