☠︎︎𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀☠︎︎

ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝔻𝕒𝕓𝕚 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕚𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕒.
𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕎'𝕤. 𝔸𝕝𝕤𝕠, 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕝𝕖𝕩, 𝕡𝕝𝕤 𝕦𝕤𝕖 ℍ𝕖/𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕠𝕦𝕟!

SPOTIFY PLAYLIST:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6MBGxtPFHCBUP1bTZSgtpq?si=fEIQopQ5SiGDiW54LyoFzw&utm_source=copy-link

(1) I'm really really peciffic in my descriptions like whats for the outfit of the charakters aka. my included oc's and Y/N

(2) I use switching perspectives sometimes.

(3) In this story, Quirks dont exist so Dabis backstory is not the same, neather are other backstorys from charakters from the anime such as tomura,Toga,twice or Hawks.

(4) Dont expect a regular uploud of the cheapters, if I wanna update I'm updating, it deppends on my mood,motivation, concentration and meantal state.

(5) Do not expect this to be a lovey dovey Dabi×Reader story. It's everything but that. You can tell seeing the trigger warnings I put under beneath. I'm going to mention more critical themes (mentioned in the TW's)

(6) Ya'll wont get a good ending, be aware of that. Being with a men such as Dabi is not allways fun,fluff and sometimes spicy. You will be put under a big amount of stress, trauma and manipulation.

!TRIGGER WARNING!

bad language, selfharm, violence, Lemon, blood, angst, trauma, drama, aggression, slight obsession, Suicide, attemting suicide, drug abuse, alcohol abuse, hint's of rape, smoking, use of-, guns and other wepons like knifes and baseballbats, Arson, mention of other violent and illegal stuff, anxiety, mention of meantal illnes.

All of the charakters belong to Kohei Horikoshi and are'nt mine,(exclouding my own oc's)

ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕗𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕓𝕦𝕕𝕕𝕪'𝕤.