꧁𝚂𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚛꧂

Spotify Playlist linked in the reamarks)

[Y/N's perspective]

"It's you...,,

"Y..Your the guy from the club!,, I shouted with shock written all over my face. I took two steps backwards,
holding the knife in a defending grip.
The man just chuckled.

"So.. ,, he began to speak, "You reamember that huh?,, he said vibsibly in stress and self dought."

Yes!.. I mean.. how could I not?, your eyes are so beautifull and at the same time so lifeless. Also..Your scars-,,
he inhaled air in a painfull sound, he clearly hated that I mentioned his scars. "...,, a short silence broke in for some minutes,I held my breath, before I began to speak again,: "Well..I mean, your stared at me the whole night so how could I not remember you. You damn creep.,, I said, still being nervous, knowing he could kill me in any minute. He is clearly stronger and fiter than me, I'm like a little bug to him that he could just crush with his fingertips.

He broke the silence between us and made me focus on our actual confersation again, If you can call this an actual conversation of course.
"Did'nt you stare back at me? It almost looked like you enjoyed me loking at only you.,, he said smirking a little, what only coused him another kick in the balls, making him flinsh and growl in pain.

"Thats different, and no, no I did not enjoy you looking at me, it was pretty disgusting and creepy to be completly honest. I was sorry for you actually.,,
I said with a confident smirk, almost giving him pitty. "Oh yeah? In what damn way is that any different, and did you really think it was disgusting cuz in my memory you gave more into my gaze than anyone others. Like damn you were almost begging for me to look at me. I'm almost sorry for you.,, he spat with confidence and sarcasm in his tone, reapeting my last sentence, making me wanna throw up.

"You disgust me you know that.,, I said with disgust.
"Well I guesse we're even then.,, he said getting up, walking into my direction.

I began to shake, sweat ran over my face and body, my lips quivering in fear.

'Fear? Fear of...what? Death? But is'nt death what I want? Was'nt my dearest wish to finally be put in peace? Why am I scared now, why now when my goal will be finally fullfilled?
I want this. Death. I want it.'

[Flashback] - [perspective teller]

"Hey..,, the nurse held in for a moment trying to get the little girls attention, who was staring at the white, pale wall. Empty eyes slowly looked into the nurses direction making her flinsh a little. "Uhm..are your Y/N, L/N?,, she asked the little once so sweet girl. The little girls just nodded, making a little strand fall out of her hair, her eyes looking like a black hole, trying to devour every emotion slightly posible to show on her face, that even made the grown women gulp in slight fear.

The women got a hold of herself, knowing that right now, that little girl did'nt need someone to be scared of her or pitty, but affection and much time to recover from the nightmare she had to aperiance the last two days, before the police finally found her in that place she once called home now being a place of fear and trauma.
"Could you please follow me sweety?,, the nurse gave her a smile and gestured her to follow her.

The girl hopped off her chair and walked with the nurse past many white, long floors, sometimes Y/N could take a short look into the rooms, sometimes there where people with many eletronics conected to their body's, some of them where sad, happy or sleeping. But as they where walking past the last station before
Y/N's new place to stay, there was a little boy. Sitting in his bed, staring into nothing, slightly smiling, he looked like he was about to cry but he did'nt. He looked so..dissapointed and sad. Y/N stoped walking for a moment looking at the boy. He had no special characteristics on him. But still, something was on him that drove the littke girl to him.

"Y/N, we need to continue going.,, the nurse told the little girl, taking her hand, so she would follow her.

When they arived at the station, the nurse showed her around, explaining the rules, Y/N would share the room with three other girls, one of them was 16, the other two 10 and 12 1/2 .

"Dont worry, you wont stay for longer than a month, till we found a place for you to stay and you fully recoverd.,,

That was a lie, of course, Y/N stayed for longer than a year, was on hundrets of meds what later on drove her into drug addiction and her meantal health did'nt get better at all, it was all just a act so she could finally leave the psychiatric hospital.

"Could I ask you something?,,
"Of course, what is it Y/N?,,
"I wont see my familie ever again,
am I right doc?,,
"I am afraid that thats the case.,,
.
.
.
[End of flashback]

[Y/N's perspective]

I walked in silence, still in shock of what just happened, The man that now, walked besides me revealed himself as 'Hawks' , well.. at least that's what everyone called him.
Sixteen minutes before all this I was almost killed by the man that hawks told me was named 'Dabi'. Hawks told me that I fainted and Dabi took that as an oportunity to finish me off, lucky me, Hawks was near the location and saved me. I dont know if it was the truth but there was nothing elles to believe so I trusted his words for now.

"So uhm..your nose.. does it still hurt?
I did punch you pretty hard so uhm..,,
I said, rubbing my hands together for warmth. "Well, I mean.. It does still bleed but you know.. I'm used to that so It's no biggy really.,, the blonde said, chuckling, rubbing his neck with his left hand. "Still, I'm sorry. I did'nt..
I mean, I did mean to but thats not my point rightn now. I'm just sorry.,,

"Dont worry Kid, your all good.,,
He said calmly.

The wind howled through leaves on the street, trees and bushes. It was almost spring, but it was still freezing cold outside. Hawks did'nt look like he really cared though, he wore black shorts, with a black belt and three chains on it, he also wore a gray shirt and many neckleces plus leather bracelets. His hair was a darker blonde, some steands where slightly brown, it was messy styled back.

His eyes where narrow, he had black eyeliner on, making his eyes look like thouse of a hawk, thats probably why they called him 'Hawks'.

I was torn from my thoughts when I realized that we arrived at my car.

"Well,-,, I said "here we are, thats where our paths will part.,, I turned to Hakws, he smiled at me. "Well, thats just how it is then.,, the handsome man infront of me said, smiling at me, our eyes locked for a moment.

"Yeah.. I guesse thats how it is then huh..,, I mumbled under my breath.

Hawks took out a little pice of paper, holding it out to me. "Are you giving me your number?,, I asked.
"Well yes thats what I'm doing right now I guess.,, He kept on smiling.
"I dont know for what prupose though so no thank you.,, I said.
"Believe me you will need it, after getting into contact with that morron, he wont leave you alone that easily, neather will his comrads.,, hawks spat in a serious tone.
I gulped and took his number, saying my goodbye to him, drove off to my flat.

[Hakws perspective]

I looked after Y/N, driving off into the
inner city. She's nicer than I thought.
for a common civillian shes pretty though. I thought to myself.

"Looks like you took a liking in that girl, hawks,, the old man's voice sounded from the far.

"No, this is only to get more information on shigaraki's legue, only a act to get her trust. Nothing more. As soon as we took them down, I'm gonna end her.
My life belongs to the gang.
You should know that the best, Endeavor.,, I said turning into his direction and then after some minutes looking back into the direction, Y/N drove off to.

"She's only a chess figure, I'll use to achieve our goal.,,