꧁𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙꧂

(Spotify Playlist linked in the reamarks)

[Y/N's perspective]

"Who the fuck is there?!,,

Fuck..
My pulse beat faster as I quickly hid behind a bush. Sweat  ran down my face, my entire body was shaking with fear.

'Shit Shit Shit Shit...'

My thoughts where racing, I needed to think of an idea to get the fuck out'a here. But everytime I tried to think of something my mind went blank.
The seven men looked around. One of them had Black, slightly curly hair.
He had a muscular body, at least that was how I perceived it. He also wore a black, green hoody. I could'nt see his face because he wore a medical mask.

I think he was the leader of the other six men.
I heard their footsteps comming closer to me.

'This is my end for sure. At least Prew is safe and sound with that guy from the party earlyer. He can be trusted, I used to be friends with him when we where in highschool, but we drove apart when we got older so we did'nt really talk anymore. At most part because I distanced myself from everyone except Prew. I build a empire out of lie's. My entire life is a lie.
I wish I lived my life different.
But well, here I am. Probably dying like a complete fool in a park.'

* crash *

Suddenly I heard a crash, I looked what happened and saw the person that layed on the ground just a few seconds ago beating the shit out of one of the seven boys. The other six boy's tried to help him but the person had fast reflexes, they kicked one of them in the back, in reasult I just heared a loud crack. I think they just kracked his back. The other one got a kick in the face reasulting the man to stumble back, hiting a other boy and falling on top of him. The leader ran in a really fast motion to the person trying to tackle them to the ground, which  he succeeded. But , the person still did'nt give up and threw their head back, hitting the man's head and getting him off of them.

My eyes widend when I saw the person pulling a knife out of their hoody. In an unbelievable speed they slit the throat of the last three men open, cousing them to fall to the grounnd groaning in pain, holding their throat's as blood flowed and squirted from their throats. One of them tried to say something but failed misserable. They all where eather knocked out or dead.

"What a shame...and there I
thought ya'll could possibly be
acceptable opponents.,,

A feminin voice said. So the person that just took out seven men by their own was a girl?

My whoule body felt numb, I could't move, every muscel in my body was numb. Fuck. Why now. Why in the world now?!

The girl looked over to the bush I hid behind. They slowly walked over to me. With every step she took my body
trembled even more.

When she took her last step  she stood right in front of me. She squatted in front of me and inspected me with curiousity in her small shaped,  yellow eyes. A sweat pearl droped from my face to the ground.
When she saw that her serious face turned into a almost crazy looking grin. She giggled.
"You look so scared haha. you look so cute with that look in your eyes! Do it more.,, she said her gaze getting more serious and scary. I gulped. And with that she fell into loud laughter.

I looked at her with  confiusion writen all over my face.
"Haha just kidding!,,
She said with a cheering voice.
I sighed in releave.