Genders ;) :)

Are you ready to find out the Gender(s)?

"Yes!" You both say.

"Well it looks like........

TRIPLETS! A... Boy... a Girl.... and another... Girl! Congratulations!"

You and Niall had nothing to say but to Smile uncontrollably until the doctor felt a little creeped out and told you it was time to clean up. The reason you two were smiling is because he got what he wanted and so did you, only technically you won because there are 2 girls and only 1 boy. But you decided not to tell him until you are in the car. You decide to go down in the hospital cafeteria and grab a bite to eat before heading home considering it was almost 1:00 pm. After you ate, Niall had to go Potty. As you were sitting there waiting for Niall, you heard gun shots and screaming... "Has Niall been killed?!" Is all that is running thru your head. You head for the Exit sign then... you are grabbed by the arm... you scream........ you turn around to find out that it is.........................................................................Niall James Horan! He scared the living day lights out of you! You both rush out of the Hospital. What had happened was, a patient who has Cancer killed himself. You were sad but then again happy because you&Niall are both safe. Once you get in the car you start yelling with Joy! "Whats all the ruckus?" "Nothing... just that I beat you! Haha I won the bet!" "But there was no bet." "I don't care. I won and that's all that matters." "Oh trust me, I will win tonight when we get home!" "You know I can't have sex.. well I can it's just not safe I guess." "So you can! It's been 7 months and I have been horny every single night when I see your pregnant body naked or in the shower or whatever. Even when you have clothes on I sometimes get horny because of your beautiful face, smile, and pretty hair." "Ok but if it hurts we are gonna stop! I'm only saying yes because you are making me feel bad and then again it is your fault that I'm pregnant. And I kinda am getting in the mood just buy your raspy voice when you said that..."

4.98357 Mins Later

"Ah home sweet home?" "Ummm Ni, whose car is that?!?!" "I have no fucking clue. You stay here." Niall reaches for the baseball bat he always has in his car. Niall slowly gets out and walks to the other car. No one is in the seats, so he walks to the house door, it's unlocked. In the car you are a nervous wreck! Niall slowly open the door and inside the house is....

*Want more? Vote and comment! Haha sorry for the Cliff Hanger! Just want to see if you enjoy cliff hangers or not. Anyways, do you like the triplets idea or nah?*