Little White Lies

Ok, so this is my first ever story! Eeek! Please be nice! My name is Carmyn! Feel free to correct anything and please enjoy!

Chapter One:

Your boyfriend Niall came home after a long night at the pub. You heard him yell, "Honey! I'm hooome!" You come out of your room. He sees you half naked. He instantly smiles! You say,"Please, Baby, its 3 AM! People are trying to sleep." He groans. He then gains an evil grin. You are scared now. You know that when he has too much to drink things can get a bit out of control. You try to back away but when you were thinking, Niall got behind you and grabbed your bum! "OUCH!" You cry out. "Oh sorry baby, did i hurt you?" You say,"What do you think?" "A yes?" He says. You smell a females perfume on him. Sniff sniff. You gave him the evil eye. He says,"What?" "Are you cheating on me?" "What? No!" He then runs to the bathroom to throw up! Ugh! Guess who has to clean it up? Not Niall!

The next day!

You wake up to the sound of moaning/pleasure! You hear a girl scream, "Yeah! Niall! Faster! Ugh! Im about to cum!" You immediately start to cry! You run out into the living room to find the random girl on top if Niall! You knew he might have been cheating on you but not with your....................................... BEST FRIEND!!!!!!! You cant believe what you just saw! And the fact that they keep going after they saw you made you very angry at both of them! So u grab the nearest thing you could find and it was a glass vase!! So you threw at them but it missed! Niall yelled and flipped y/f/n on to the floor! You start to ball your eyes out! You cant take this any more! You run to your room to get your keys and wallet. You flip them both off as you leave your house. You have no clue where you are gonna go but you are sure that it will be a very "good" place.

While Driving.

Screeeeech! CRASH! You just got into an accident! It is so severe/bad that it is on the news all over (your state). You feel a light breeze as you can feel yourself being stared at. But the only person you are focused on is Niall! He is there in only Jeans. You wonder why he is there. Then you hear,"Hurry! Take her to the ER stat!" "But she might never make it!" Well we have to try!" "Ok!" Niall yells, " Y/N over here!" You then try to look at him but the there is nothing after that, that you can remember because you passed out. At first glance the doctors thought they lost you!

Author's Note: hey! Hope you like this so far! I am just typing what comes to my mind. Really, i am not thinking at all. So if this is bad, you now know why! P.S. I know i am probably a terrible writer! Part 2 coming soon! Like if you want more!