Where it all started

"Thanks" - speaking
'For' - thoughts
"Reading" - All Might / Yelling

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku had woken up to a new and fresh day, he felt like today was perfect. too good to be true, like something was going to happen. He brushed it off, thinking it was just another nightmare. He couldn't think of the past, only the future. He had worked hard to get here, from being diagnosed quirkless to inheriting the number one hero: All Might's quirk. All of this hard work had paid off, now he was a second year at the most prestigious school in Japan, UA academy, and had a beautiful Girlfriend, Ochako Uraraka. Life was good.

Today, his teacher, Shota Aizawa AKA Eraserhead, had told the class that they were going somewhere today for hero training. So, in order to not be late and to see his girlfriend earlier, he decided to get out of bed early and do his morning exercise.

His morning consisted of: wake up, exercise, shower, make breakfast, go to school. He walked out of his dorm room and started his jog.

About 30 minutes later, he looked at his watch and checked the time.

Izuku: '7:00 am, I still have time.'

He went to his room to get a shower and freshen up and after doing all of this he walked into the common room. There, he made some pancakes, plenty of batter just in case other students woke up and wanted some, apparently, his cooking is to die for.

Two minutes later, another student turned up, it was the rich girl of class 2–A, Momo Yaoyorozu.

She still looked tired so he decided to wake her up a bit.

Izuku: "hey, YaoMomo!"

Momo was startled, she was expecting to be the first one up, seeing that the class normally didn't get up for another hour or so. She turned to see the class cinnamon roll/ cutie preparing breakfast and waving at her.

She didn't want anyone to know, but she may have a little crush on the broccoli boy, but after Uraraka's confession during the summer holidays, she had pushed those feelings deep down.

She just blushed and waved back.

Momo: "ah, good morning Midoriya, I didn't think that you'd be awake so early."

Izuku: "well, Aizawa Sensei said we're going somewhere today for heroics training and I didn't want to be late!"

Momo: "oh yeah, I remember that, by the way, what are you making? it smells heavenly!"

Izuku: "I'm making pancakes, I decided to make more just in case someone else decided to wake up, so do you want some?"

Momo just nods rapidly. Izuku chuckles and pats her head.

Izuku: "alright, calm down and I'll make some more."

She blushed and sits down at the table.

After all of the food is eaten, the students walk to the class, only to be presented with Aizawa locking the door.