11. Revenge is a dish best served cold

"Thanks" - speaking
'For' - thoughts
"READING" - All Might/Demonic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Right now, we see Izuku lazily walking away from the arena while holding his sword on his shoulder and a bored look on his face.

Izuku: "that's what the No.2 hero can do? What a scaaaam!"

He then gets an idea and stops in his tracks. He slowly turns around and everyone is slightly disturbed by his face.

 He slowly turns around and everyone is slightly disturbed by his face

Izuku: "Ha. Ha. Ha. Ha. Haa... I have an idea..."

As He starts walking back towards the arena, A slow laugh can be heard. When he got to the middle of the stage, he kicks the passed out hero off of it and turns to look directly at the audience.

Izuku: "all of those that believed that I wasn't the traitor... raise your hand."

Katsuki, Momo, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Monoma, Aizawa and Nezu raise their hands. Izuku looks questioningly at Monoma and Tokoyami... mostly Monoma, but they got a response.

Monoma: "What!? He isn't an egotistical freak like the rest of Class 2-A! He treated us like equals!"

Tokoyami: "yeah, I realised months ago that Izuku could never do this kind of thing. I was just blinded by grief and darkness to see the truth."

Izuku just smiled and gestured for them to come up to the stage. The 7 walk up to the stage and Izuku starts speaking again.

Izuku: "these 7 people are under my protection. If anyone even looks in their general direction with a hint of malice..."

He grins

Izuku: "then I may just have to make a sacrifice to the Blood God~"

The crowd pale at the statement and nod frantically... but... those fucking two idiots decided to... speak against him... again....

Ochako: "what makes them better than us!!"

Lida: "YEAH!! Why do they get special treatment, FUCKER?!?"