14. Battle Training P.t.1

"Thanks" - speaking
'For' - thoughts
"READING" - All Might/Demonic

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a few days after Izuku's mourning and it was now time to go back to lessons. Everyone had been very nervous around Izuku due to his ferociousness in the pit. It didn't bother him though, more time for training and Momo. 

Speaking of Momo, she became his girlfriend after fighting Lida. She confessed after he returned to the dorms as it was just the two of them. She had also made him explain what had happened to his face during the time I prison. After he had explained it, she was in tears from her new boyfriend's misfortune. She then refused to go to her room and slept in his bed that night.

After all of that, it was time to go back to lessons, the thing that Izuku was dreading. not because of Lida or Ochako, but because of the fact that he just didn't trust nearly all of the class and that he hates them for not believing him. (btw, most of them don't know about Inko's death if I didn't already mention)

But the day got so much better, he was forced out of his favourite king wear and was forced into the shitty UA uniform. Today was gonna be one of those days, he was sure of it. 

As he was walking down the hallway to class, he bumped into someone. That someone turned and looked directly into Izuku's dead eyes with a hint of fear covered by false confidence.

Random Student: "haha! who are you? daring to touch me?"

Izuku: "hmm? I didn't see you there. Can I go to class now?"

As he goes to walk around him, the boy puts his arm out, blocking his path.

Izuku: "please move."

RS: "or what? you and your ugly scarred face gonna cry to your mommy? HAHAHAHA!"

Izuku froze when he heard this and everyone who was in the hallway stopped to see what he would do. They looked at Izuku, only to see him looking down with his hair covering his face. they were surprised when he spoke in an eerily calm voice:

Izuku: "what did you say."

RS: "I said go cry to your mommy! HAHAHA-"

He was cut off by Izuku summoning his orphan obliterator and impaling the mans hand into the wall. The boy screamed in pain and anguish as Izuku just stood there with a plain face.

RS: "AAAGGHHHH!! WHAT THE FUCK!! I'LL GET YOU EXPELLED FOR THIS!! DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?!?!"

Izuku just quietly pulls out his sword and curiously looks at the glowing blade of it. With his finger, he traces the edge up until the tip, tapping it and pricking his finger.

Izuku: "wanna know why I know that's a bunch of bullshit?"

The kid pales as he shakes his head at Izuku

Izuku: "because I have made this sword for the sole purpose of obliterating orphans."

The kid pales further.

Izuku: "And... it seems to want your blood... so,"

he points the blade at the student's neck.

Izuku: "Apologise... or I fulfil its wish."

The student then gets on his hands and knees and bows while apologising profusely. After Izuku said it was enough, he threw a potion of regeneration at the student, who just watched in wonder and fear as the wound closed. he then bowed again while thanking him for his mercifulness.

Izuku: "I'm not a coldblooded killer," 'most of the time,' "as long as you treat me right, I shall treat you the same way. That also goes for treating me like shit. now scram casuals."