8. BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

"Thanks" - speaking
'For' - thoughts
"READING" - All Might/shouting

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku: "was it you?"

He glared at shigaraki. The handy man faltered a bit.

Shiggy: "W-we have no business together. Now scram before you get hurt."

This made izuku chuckle, then giggle, then laugh and that turned into a full blown fit of insane laughter. He was clutching his sides while rolling in the ground, laughing maniacally. After a while, he stopped laughing and stood up, looking at the now furious Shigaraki.

Izuku: "ohohoho, 'no business together'? you really crack me up handjob!"

Shiggy: "No matter! I don't care if we have history! All I care about is killing those stupid heroes in training!! Now go before I kill you!"

Izuku: "hEh? You wanna fight? You do know... it's tough to kill a God."

Izuku then disappears from everyone's view and reappears in front of one of the super Nomus. It was a 7ft humanoid creature with enlarged arms and legs with webbed and clawed hands and a wide jaw filled with sharp yellow teeth and a large tongue.

 It was a 7ft humanoid creature with enlarged  arms and legs with webbed and clawed hands and a wide jaw filled with sharp yellow teeth and a large tongue

He grabbed the monster's jaw and ripped it off, spraying blood everywhere. Before the creature could react, izuku summoned his trusty orphan obliterator and shoved it down it's throat, instantly killing it. The boy then pulled it out and looked at shigaraki nonchalantly.

Izuku: "super nomu? It didn't even have regeneration. What the fuck?"

He then ran to another super nomu.

He grabbed both the nomu's antenna and swung it around like a lasso, eventually smashing it down upon the ground, breaking half of the creatures legs

He grabbed both the nomu's antenna and swung it around like a lasso, eventually smashing it down upon the ground, breaking half of the creatures legs. He hums a little tune while stabbing and slicing it with his sword.

(Song at the top, just better sung)

Izuku: *mumble* "99 bottles of milk on the wall,"

He chops of the tail of the nomu.