Ch.10 ~ 𝒱𝑒𝓃𝓉 ~

—

"That was generous of him, don't you think," Scarlet said beside me as I walked to my locker. I had told her about Wyatt's gesture yesterday.

"I guess so, but Clayton seemed to like him too much," I said grabbing my books.

Scarlet raised her eyebrows. "And that's bad because..." I rolled my eyes and shut my locker.

"Because everything," I said actually not knowing what everything was. I honestly didn't know why I didn't like the idea of it.

"You wanna know what I think?" She asked in a genuine tone and I nodded curiously to what she actually wanted to say. She took a deep breath and smiled. "I think that you like Silver, and you just want to deny it," I furrowed my eyebrows for a moment and then sighed. That couldn't be possible I just met the dude 4 days ago. But honestly, after yesterday's words, I actually liked him a little more if it was that I liked him. God, I don't even know what I felt.

I looked over at Scarlet. "You think?" I asked wanting to know more about her perspective.

"Yeah, and I don't know if my eyes are playing tricks on me, but I feel like he's attracted to you too. I noticed when he saw you outside psychology class," She explained and I stayed deep in thought. It couldn't be. I began shaking my head.

"That's not possible, we just knew each other," I said and she rolled her eyes in annoyance. Geez.

"Rachel, we aren't talking about love here, we are talking about like which can never be too early to realize. If somebody lands their eyes on someone they can automatically be like 'oo, I like that person'. It's never too early," She honestly had a point.

I looked back at her in wonder. Where had all this talk even come from. Did it actually come from her? What if- wait.

I looked at her suspiciously before she turned her attention back to me and gave me a confused look I almost laughed at the look on her face. "Where is all this talk coming from?... Is there somebody I should be knowing about?" I asked and she rolled her eyes for the second time today.

She shook her head then looked over to someone in the far hallway. I looked to see where she looked at and noticed that she was looking at Oliver and to who I assume is Cole. I wondered where Wyatt was but my attention is on Scarlet who turns her attention back to me with reddened cheeks. "No way!" I whisper shouted and she put her fingers in the middle of her lips motioning me to shut up. I laughed. "Wow, Scar,"

"No, stop, I really don't. And plus it's too fast," She said and I raised my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, Miss It's never too early," I said and she flushed."Wow, you've got it bad...just be careful," I exclaimed and she shook her head.

"It's not like nothing is going to happen," She said and I pursed my lips at her. She smacked my arm. "Shut up, how 'bout you. What did you and Silver talk about?" She asked and I shrugged.