Ch:33~𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓂~

—How fast can the days go? It was already Prom day and Scarlet and Rose were musing about what type of hairstyle they were going to plant on my hair

How fast can the days go? It was already Prom day and Scarlet and Rose were musing about what type of hairstyle they were going to plant on my hair.

I still felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach about today. God, it was so weird.

I just wanted this day to desperately be over.

"Let's just go with simple curls and then a pullback by the sides, yeah?" I asked desperately. It was just hair and they were making a whole big deal of it.

"Fine." Scarlet groaned as Rose proceeded to place different types of eyeshadow colors next to my eyelids.

"I really think we should go with the light pink, Rose. It would go perfectly with the dress I'm wearing, don't you think?" I raised my eyes to look at her to see her nodding down at the color in her hands.

"Right."

"Scar, you should maybe continue to do your makeup and I'll do my hair while Rose is doing my makeup," I suggested making her look at me as if I have three heads.

"My hair is done, and makeup is halfway done so no need to worry about me." I rolled my eyes at her and called Clayton over from whatever he was doing. When he walked inside he right away rolled his eyes at the so girly stuff he saw around my room.

"Pick a lipstick for me, yeah?" I held out two different lipsticks in my hands: a nude dark lipstick and a dark pink.

"I like the dark pink lipstick better." He took it out of my hands and handed it over to Rose.

"Ok, thanks, Clayton."

"Is Wyatt your date?"

"No, he isn't," I answered sarcastically and he took it seriously because he scrunched his eyebrows at me and frowned.

"So, then who is it?" He spoke defensively placing both his hands on both his hips making me stifle a laugh.

I still don't understand why he adores him too much. He is just a decent human being as anyone else. What is so special? Not that I'm complaining I found it so damn adorable.

"I'm kidding, Clay. Of course, he is my date." He right away changed his stance and he smiled.

"I knew it."

"Sure you did."

"Whatever." He shouted as he left the room.

>>>

I sat nervously as both Scarlet and I waited for our dates to arrive. She looked merely happy, excited, and too hype. She continued to get different possible angles for pictures.

Thank god, she wasn't pulling me for some.

I spoke too soon.

"Come on, Rachel." Scarlet pulled me up and positioned me in front of the stairs. She took a few clicks from her camera before I heard loud stomps come from upstairs. But before I can turn around two arms wrapped around my neck and jump on my behind.