Chapter 1- The Crush

-Will-

It's a warm and sunny day. The sun shining brightly in the sky. With each beam of sunlight, Will is reminded of him. He walks to sit where they usually do, the middle tree in the courtyard. He looks to his friends, sitting down carefully, his eyes fixed on him: Zach.

Zach is sitting down and eating his Subway (not sponsored LMAO) sandwich, stuffed full of meatballs. He looks up to see Will, standing over the sun, but the sun and Will are equally matched in brightness and beauty. A soft blush forms on Zacks's cheeks, slowly engulfing his ears. He gives Will a small smile.

"Hi! How was your first class?"

Will speaking those words, driving Zach back to reality, although he would've rather stayed staring at Will.

Will sits down to eat his Subway sandwich, the same order as Zach, as it always reminds him of his smiling face, always looking back down on him.

Cole walks over to sit with them and stares at the two, knowingly. He's known for a long time, as it was painfully obvious. From a young age, Cole had grown up with Zach, his eyes a calming place for him. The brown warmth was always comforting to him, leaving a place within the storm for him to hide in. He slowly sits down, the others barely noticing them, too lost in each other. He also goes to eat his Subway sandwich.

The group had initially bonded at Subway, after seeing each other order the same thing. There was also a mass amount of chemistry.

They eased into a casual conversation about meatballs. Leading on, Will staring deep into Zach's eyes, practically fucking. They have been holding in each other's eyes for many minutes, minutes that Cole wished he was being stared at by his beloved Zach.

Zach and Will engulfed themself in a deep conversation, so obviously closed off to the world that Cole was unable to find an opening to join the conversation.

-Will-

So absorbed in conversation, he stared deeply into Zachs' eyes, the sexual tension quite obvious, Wills lips longing to meet Zach's, he continued the conversation absorbed completely in Zach barely noticing what he was saying. While Zach went on a rant, Will looking deep into his eyes, he silently whispered

"I really want to kiss you, is that so wrong?"

"Huh?"

"Oh-uh nothing"

"K"

Cole watched this in silent sadness. How he wished he was in Will's shoes hurt his heart so much he started coughing. He couldn't bear it.

"- We-Well, sorry guys, I ha-gotta go..." Cole said, holding back tears. Running to the bathroom, barely holding back his tears, he started crying like a fucking hose, the closer bathroom covered in stoners, he ran into a stall.

The tears flowed out in a hot mess. The warmth comforting against his cheeks.

"Why is it so painful to be in love?"

He whispers over and over, longing for Zach.

"EH MATE?" One of the stoners shouted, high on crack.

He silently hears the bell and walks out of the bathroom, red and puffy-faced. He hoped Zach or Will didn't see him.

-Will-

Absorbed in conversation, they barely realized Cole had left. Hearing the bell, Will and Zach wandered off to their next class.

-

"Science is so boring, and this teacher is an ass,"

Will heard again and again in his head. Not only that, but it was to distract him from Zach. Zach was so pretty to Will. The way his hair flowed in the wind always put a light blush over his face. And most of all, his smile. His dazzling smile, its light could light up thousands of houses during a power outage.

Will realized his thought, realizing that it is kind of gay. Even if it was gay, Will still longed to feel his lips against Zach, dismissing the thoughts, he returned to his work, his teacher's voice yelling:

"AYO LISTEN WILL, OR ELSE!"

-Zach-

Zach is in math class, the addition he was struggling with, waking him up from the longing of before.

Zach had longed for his lips to be pressed against Wills, or a casual kiss on a Friday afternoon.

Or to kiss Cole until he lost his breath.

Thinking back on his thoughts, Zach realized that he had not one, but two crushes, would he ever be able to date both of them.

The teacher described the delineation of polygons, as Zach remembered polyamory

(( Polyamory: a relationship with more than two people))

Zach pondered if this was the start of a relationship, wondering if he might have to choose sides one day.