Chapter 4

6 Years Later...

"Come on guys! We have to find the perfect dresses for this wedding!" Zach said, skipping down the sidewalk by the wedding shop, entering, holding Cole and Will's hands.

They immediately saw a stunning dress with bows, lacey lace, and even a fucking Jojo Siwa head band that was wedding themed. This was chosen as Will's dress, as it suited his curly hair, which they would straighten into a bob for the big day.

The boys stumbled upon another dress, which was rainbow like the gay flag and was a two piece, meaning it could be worn like a crop top. They chose this for Cole, as he was the BIGGEST advocate for gay rights, if it was even possible to be more enthusiastic then Will and Zach.

They finally found a dress for Zach, which was a short, baby pink, lacey dress with a little neon pink tiara.

-The Wedding-

The big day finally came. The boys decided to invite all their gay friends and their lovers.

Like Tanner and Brayden, who became a couple a few months after they did, and Graham and Torion, who were already married.

The ceremony was beautiful, watching them walk down the aisle made everyone cry with happiness.

As they all exchanged their vows, they all could barely hold back their urge to passionately kiss each other. Before the priest even finished their sentence, they were on the floor kissing. Everyone applauded. The end :)