Harpoon

Every being who travels the stars has to worry about space pirates, and no pirate is as fierce, as sadistic or as ruthless as Harpoon, the most feared Buccaneer in the Universe.  Hailing from Cybertron and having sailed the Universe for Eons, he has raided as my spaceships as there are stars.  Just one look from his one good optic will send chills through your chassis.  If he isin't plundering, he's scrapping hapless travelers unlucky enough to encounter him.  His reign of terror was only brought to an end when the combined forces of Cybertron's Elite Guard and Autobot Rangers were able to force him to flee Cybertron, but that was just the start.  When the war came, Harpoon had the right traits and skills to gain Megatron's attention, so Harpoon became the Decepticon's very own Privateer.  For thousands of war-stained years, Harpoon raided, pillaged and scraped Autobot forces, but when Cybertron finally went dark, Harpoon simply took the spoils and fled to the stars, this time with a vendetta....

Name: Harpoon

Gender: Mech(male)

Faction: Decepticons

Appearance: Basically, a robotic Black Beard, with a scrap load of scars to prove it.  Missing his left optic and has a two hooked claw in place of his left hand.  Colors are Olive(primary), Grey(secondary), Red(tertiary). 

Weapons: Carries a blaster cannon(resembles a Blunderbuss) and a sword(resembles a Cutlass), Rocket pods in vehicle mod

Personality: Ruthless, Cruel, Sadistic, Enjoys a good fight, Greedy, only joined the Cons for the spoils of piracy, even other cons are uneasy around him, Arch-nemesis to Dodger.

Voiced By: Jim Cummings

Vehicle mode: Gunship helicopter(Based on an Mi-24 Hind)