Powerslide

Born on Velocitron, Powerslide is built for speed.  Although raised in a world of racing and stunt driving, this young racer also represents the next generation of Autobot Rangers.  Graduating at the top of his class in the Autobot Ranger Academy.  Powerslide has several things going for him as a Ranger rookie.  Dodger as his partner and mentor.  Titania, Chromia and Hound as his teammates.  Although the war is over, there are still Decepticons out there, so Powerslide will have to utilize his built-in hotshot nature and racing skills to help his fellow Rangers uphold the law and stop the Decepticons from rising again.  

Name: Powerslide

Gender: Mech(male)

Faction: Autobots

Description/Colors: Dark Green (Primary), Grey (Secondary), White (Tertiary) with hints of Gold.  Autobot Ranger badges on doors.

Weapons: Dual blasters in holsters.  Blades in arms.  Taser in right arm.  Shield in left arm.  Trained on the T-Blaster.

Personality: Professional driver.  Fast learner.  Confident, Competitive, loves to race.  Likes to show off his driving skills sometimes.  Friendly, fun loving, helpful.  Sees Dodger as an older brother figure.

Voiced by: Tanner Foust

Vehicle mode: Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Police Interceptor. (Video below, couldn't find image. I don't own it. It belongs to its respective owner.)