[2] My New Home

[Art made by me]

"I've been waiting for you." I say to him and he smiles back down at me. "So you have. Little Dragon"

~~~~~~~

Hiryuu extended his hand towards me " Come. Little Dragon. Lets go home." He tells me with a worm smile and I beam up at him, running up to his extended hand before stopping and lightly grasping it, so warm, with a big smile on my face he hoists me up in front of him, rapping his left arm around my small mid section to keep me steady with his right hand holding the rains to lead the horse, he motions the horse forward. With my back slightly leaning on his front and his arm around me to keep me steady, I place my hands on his hand that's around my midsection to keep my balance as we ride to what my guess is Hiryuu castle.

As we leave the village I can hear the whispers of the villagers and feel the glares pointed towards me, but then disappear suddenly as I turn towards where the glare came from I only see fear on their faces. I tilt my head to the side curiously when I hear a slight growl coming from my right. I turn to the right to see where it came from only to see the Seiryuu glaring back at the villagers as they cower away in fear.

I hum in thought before voicing my thoughts towards the Seiryuu. " You don't have to glare at them Seiryuu. There only scared and confused, I can feel it. They aren't doing anything wrong." I say as I tilt my head to the side slightly when I see the look of shock on his face when he turns to me with his mouth parted slightly. "Hmm? Was it something I said?" I ask towards his shock which seems to have brought him back to earth, he looks away with a funny look on his face. I smile at that and look towards the front when I feel Hiryuu's eyes on me, so I look up at him and smile when I see him smiling down at me with a slight look of amusement and I think pride. I look up a head again with a smile on my face.

When I hear a familiar voice from above me I look back up at Hiryuu as he askes me a question. "So what shall I call the little Dragon?" He askes me as he stares down at me. "Hmm? You can call me what ever you want. I don't mind" I say with a closed eye smile.

I turn to the left when I hear someone else talking, I look at the Hakuryuu as he speaks. "Wait. don't you have a name?" He askes me, and at that question the Ryokuryuu also looks at me curiously and I can tell the other two dragons are also looking at me waiting for my answer. I tilt my head to the side with my pointer finger bellow my mouth in thought. "A name? I don't have a name." I say and all four of them stare at me with shocked expressions. "What do you mean you don't have a name?" Ryokuryuu askes me with slight worry in his violet eyes. I look at him "Well that's simple." I say with a smile "Because I wasn't given one." I say and then hear the Ouryuu speaking on the other side so I turn to look at him "Well that wont do. Everyone deserves a name miss." He says with worry before brightening up with an idea, "What if we gave you a name?" Ouryuu says excitedly and I beam with excitement as well "I would be honored if you guys gave me a name." I say with sparkles in my eyes as I clasp my hands together over my chest. "Then, we'll think of a good name to call you." Ouryuu says with determination. As they bicker back and forth on a good name to call me I didn't realize how exhausted I was as I slowly fall into a peaceful sleep with a smile on my face.

~Hiryuu's POV~

As we ride back to the castle, the four talk about what to name the little dragon. I look down at the sleeping child in front of me, she has her head tilted to the side and a steady breath to indicate that she is indeed sleeping, and what caught my eye is the small smile on her face.

I smile down at her and listen to Shu-Ten, Gu-En, and Zeno trying to figure out what to call the little dragon.

"How about we just call her Shorty" Shu-Ten says towards the two others.