[7] Kidnapped

I'm not exactly sure where I am. But I know I'm not in the castle anymore. There's something cold and metal on my hands and feet, and my whole body aches.

I remember helping Miku with laundry, sense I'm strong I offered to take the laundry down to hang it with her, I may be short but I had my ways of making a stool. We were walking next to each other when she had forgotten something at the river, I offered to go back and get it, so that's what I did. When I got there I bend down and picked up the soap before turning around but then everything went dark.

I move my hands that are above my head slightly to hear metal rattle. I try to pull it loose, but it isn't budging.

I freeze when I hear a door opening, I can't see anything, there's some sort of cloth over my head. I wait as I hear 3 or 4 different pairs of footsteps coming towards me, but then stop. The cloth gets yanked off my head so I close my eyes and move my head away. I slowly open my eyes, letting them get used to the new lighting. I look around only to see 4 men in front of me, when I look at them 2 of them take a step back, one of them scowls at me, and the one in front that looks to be in charge smiles creepily at me. I look away to figure out where I am, Some sort of cell?  I look forward again and stare at his feet.

I hear a grunt before my hair gets yanked back so that I'm face to face with the creepy man. "Well what do we have here. Looks to be a dragon boys. A dragon in human form." The creepy man says as he smirks. I close my eyes from the pain before opening them and staring him in the eye. "What do you want from me?" I ask him. He lets go of my hair and smiles creepily. "I can get a lot of things from a creature like you." He says with a smirk before standing up and kicking me really hard in the stomach. "Now be quite" I wince, closing my eyes after hearing and feeling one of my ribs break, before feeling it repair itself. I close my mouth and be quite, as I watch them leave.

~No ones POV: In the castle~

All four of the dragon warriors are currently talking to the King due to the fact that all of them have a bad feeling, But when Miku, Hisui's personal maid comes storming in franticly there worries become true, they all look at her and stop talking.

"Your Highness!" Miku says in a worried voice before bowing, "I'm sorry to interrupt but something has happened." Miku says franticly. 

"What is it?" King Hiryuu asks calmly.

"It's Hisui, Your Highness. She's missing. I fear that she had been taken." Miku says still worried.

"Tell me what happen?" King Hiryuu tells her calmly staying in control of the situation. The other four dragons however, Are not taking the news very lightly, because none of them can feel Hisui's presence in the castle.

"She was helping me with laundry. I had forgotten the soup at the river and she offered to get it. However, I got worried because some time had passed. I went down to the river bed but found the basket tipped over and the soup still on the ground but no Hisui. I ran into the castle to let you know immediately." Miku explains to the King, and the King narrows his eyes slightly, "Ok. That will be all Miku. You are dismissed." Hiryuu tells her and she bows one last time before making her leave.

"Get ready. We're going to get her back." Hiryuu tells the four dragon warriors and they bow before leaving to get ready.

~Hisui's POV~

I hear a ruckus outside of my cell, men yelling at other men to gear up. I take the opportunity and  pull hard on the chain connected to the wall and the chain comes out of the wall. I break the chains on my legs but stop what I was doing when the door to my cell opens. I jump at the man and nock him out before running out of the cell and run down the halls. It seems to be the basement of some place.

I skid to a stop when I see the stairs to get out of the dudgeon, but due to the noise the chains on my legs and hands are making. The men that were going in the same direction as me stop and pull their swords out for a fight when they notice me. I spread my legs out in a fighting stance. They all charge at me at once and I dodge every slice and hit that was coming my way, However some get me slightly, one on my arm, tearing my sleeve, another on my face, However they just heal. Startled by it they all stop and back away from me, "What the hell is she!" One guy yells out as he backs away from me. "She's a monster! Kill her!" Another says not afraid of me and charges, I duck and roll out of the way and make a run to the stairs.

I run up the stairs and see more men fighting soldiers. I know those soldiers! My eyes widen as I see an arrow coming my way, Not being fast enough it embeds itself into my side. I look down and grab it, pulling it out with a scream. Once I got the arrow out I hold my side as it heals before running up more stairs. As I run through a room though I notice my reflection. My eyes widen as I stop and look at it. I touch my cheek that had been cut to see black scales protecting the area. I look down at my arm and see that it's the same there.

"There she is! Get her!" I hear from behind me, startled I look behind me to see the men from the dungeon running towards me. My eyes widen and I make a run for it up more stairs. I burst through a door at the top to see that I made it outside I run to the edge but stop in my tracks when I see how high I am. Oh no. I turn around still by the edge to see the men that were chasing me begin to stalk towards me. I try to take a step back but I'm already at the edge, I look down and see familiar green and white hair fighting back to back against more of these men. I look back at the men still stalking towards me. "There's nowhere to go little girl." One of them says coming closer to me and raising his sword, my eyes widen but before he could strike a familiar face lands in front of me and blocks the attack with his spear. Before killing them all with one swipe.

I smile, "Shu-Ten! You found me!" I say with tears in my eyes and a giant smile on my face. "Of course I did Hisui, Your not that hard to miss when you have colorful hair." He tells me with a smirk. I laugh slightly and rub my left eye with my hand, but that gives him a chance to see the chains that are still attached to me. The smirk on his face disappears when he notices them on my hands and feet. He grabs my wrist to look at it and then looks at my cheek with furrowed eyebrows. "Scales?" I hear him mutter, but I look behind him and my eyes widen, "Shu-Ten! Behind you!" I yell out and he grabs me and jumps into the air, dodging the attack that was coming his way. But I didn't have a good grip on him and I begin to slip. 

"I'm slipping!" I yell out as I begin to slide out of his grip, "Hold on!" Shu-Ten tells me, but then an arrow embeds itself into his shoulder and his grip on my loosens and I begin to fall. "Shu-Ten!" I yell out in worry and fear as I begin to free fall. I close my eyes but then everything stops, I open my eyes and notice that I'm no longer free falling but floating in mid air, a couple feet from the ground.

I slowly descend to the ground and land on my feet gently, I look around to see that the battle is over before I get tackled by something yellow. "OOF!" I let out as Zeno tackles me in a hug, I giggle and hug him too. "I'm so glad your ok!" Zeno tells me and I smile, "Of course I'm ok." I say and look over to see King Hiryuu and the other dragons here too, I give them all a smile. I let go of Zeno and Gu-En comes over to me taking my hand into his dragon arm, braking the cuff off of both of them, He kneels down and does the same to my feet before standing back up and ruffling my hair.

I rub my wrists and smile at the affection, "Thank you Gu-En. Thank you everyone." I say with a smile and tears in my eyes, but happy tears. "Lets go home." King Hiryuu tells everyone and I shake my head in agreement.