[4] Chilling with Abi

I seem to be growing unusually fast, at least that's what Miku tells me. Just a month ago I looked like a usual 4 year old, but now I look to be around 6. I outgrew my usual blue and purple dress, so Miku gave me a new one, It's the same just bigger and longer, and instead of the plain black ribbon, it's a black ribbon with square like patterns. The blue base is now lighter, almost a white, with the purple over vest now longer in the back, shorter in the front, it's also a darker purple.

I love the new dress, I do, but it's too long, I keep tripping over the bottom because I keep forgetting that I have to lift it up when running. Miku keeps scolding me, but I just smile and laugh it off.

I'm currently in the garden chasing a little blue butterfly for fun, laughing as I try to catch the beautiful creature. The butterfly is currently flying around me in a circle and I'm laughing as I try to catch it. Flying forward I run after it only to squeak and fall to the ground, laughing I get back up looking around for the butterfly only to see it gone. "Huh? Where the butterfly go?" I say as I look around only to hear a voice behind me, curiously I turn around to see Abi staring at me pointing towards my head. "Try on top of your head." he tells me, "Hmm? My head..." I say as I look up reaching my hand on top of my head only to feel something land on my finger, I move my hand back down to see the little blue butterfly now on my finger with its wings fluttering open and closed, before resting somewhere in between. I smile at the little creature and look over at Abi.

"Hello Abi!" I say with a toothy smile when the butterfly flies up onto my nose. I cross my eyes to look at it and Abi comes over and reaches out to it and it flutters onto his finger, he smiles slightly at it before the little butterfly flies back towards me and rests on top of my head, I decide to leave it be and focus on Abi.

I smile up at him, "So? What cha' doin'?" I ask him leaning to the side slightly, he looks at me, "Taking a stroll." he says before walking past me towards the outer garden. I turn around and walk with him. "Can I join you?" I ask as we keep walking with me looking at him, he side eyes me before looking forward again, "I suppose." he tells me and I smile and look forward as we walk the path in a comfortable silence.

As we walk I start to hum a soft tune. We exit out of the garden and continue on the path to where the grove is, as well as a cherry blossom tree that had bloomed recently. As we get closer to the cherry blossom tree I notice a feathery ball on the ground, moving slightly, a gasp and grab the dress so I don't trip, and run over to the little guy to find a little Blue bird with red tips on its wings, it has a broken wing. "You poor thing." I say as I sit down on my knees to pick the little guy up.

"What's wrong?" I hear Abi ask me as he stands behind me, I stand up with the little guy in my hands and turn to Abi, "The poor guy has a broken wing." I tell him before looking back down at the bird in my hands, I smile softly at it, "Don't worry I'll fix you up as good as new." I inform the little guy as I hold him securely in my hands as a soft yellow glow comes from them, opening my hands so it can stretch its now fixed wing. It expands it and looks at it before flying up and flying in a circle around Abi and me, I smile at the little guy and giggle when it decides to land on Abi's head with it's wings spread out and chirping in glee. I just now notice the shocked look on Abi and tilt my head to the right, before smiling, "See as good as new, and I think the little guy likes you Abi." I say as Abi comes back down to land and looks at me with a small smile before going over to the cherry blossom tree and sitting down, leaning on the tree. I giggle and walk over to him and sit down next to him.

The little bird I helped jumps from Abi's head to my shoulder, I smile and bring my left hand over to it and it jumps onto my finger, I bring my hand in front of me and use my pointer finger to rub under its chin softly. I look over to Abi and giggle when I see a small green bird on his shoulder. "I think all birds like you." I tell him and as if to prove my point the little blue and red bird flies over to him and lands back on his head. I giggle and look back in front of me, putting my hands on my lap and staring at the setting sun in the distance.

"So that's how you heal others." I hear Abi say, I look over at him to see him staring at the blue and red bird I healed that is now in his hand, I smile, "Yeah. I like to help as much as possible." I tell him and he looks at me. I turn back to the setting sun and smile when I see the little blue butterfly from earlier flying away. I lean my head on Abi's shoulder, feeling him tense at first before relaxing. We watch the setting sun while I hum a soft tune.

After the sun goes down, I notice a soft yellow glow of a firefly in the distance. I move my head from Abi's shoulder and get up to stand in front of him, I look at him to see him already looking at me curiously. I put my right hand down towards him, "Come on. I wanna show you something." I tell him with a soft smile.

"It's dark out. How are you supposed to show me anything." He asks me eyeing my hand, before deciding to grab it so I can help him stand up. Still holding his hand, I turn and walk in the direction of my favorite spot, "The night time is the best time to show you." I tell him as I look back at him with a smile. We enter into a clearing, "It's just a clearing" He tells me as I let his hand go to run out into it to stir up the thousands of firefly's that are in the field while laughing. I stare back at Abi to see a shocked look on his face with his lips parted slightly. I smile big as I twirl under the moonlight before stopping and staring up at the full moon and the stars up in the sky. I put my hands behind my back and hold them there.

I feel a presents walking up to me and then stand besides me, I turn and look at Abi who is staring up at the moon and stars. "So. What do you think. This is one of my favorite places to visit." I tell him with a smile and he looks down at me before looking over at the tall grass and firefly's flying about before replying. "I wasn't expecting this." He says as he looks back down to me. I smile up at him before walking forwards and turning around, taking a step backwards and staring up at Abi with a smile.

"No body ever expects it. I didn't when I first came a crossed it." I tell him as I turn around to look out at the tall grass and firefly's before turning my head upward at the giant moon in the sky with my hands behind me again. "It's pretty isn't it?" I say before turning slightly to look behind me at Abi who is looking down at me with a soft smile, I give him a closed eyed smile. I sit down in the grass and lean on my hands looking up at the stars, I look besides me to see Abi joining me staring up at the stars as well. I turn back to the stars, closing my eyes when a soft breeze flows through my hair. I lay down in the grass with my arms stretched out and stare at the stars above, then at Abi whos looking down at me. "What?" I ask him and he turns back around looking at the fireflies, shaking his head with a smile. I smile back at him and close my eyes enjoying the silence.

After a little bit though Abi stands up dusting himself off before turning to me, I open my eyes at the sudden movement and look up at him, sitting up and tilting my head in curiously.

"We should head back, its pretty late." Abi tells me and I smile up at him, "Ok." I tell him and stand up. We walk back to the castle wand walk in, walking down the halls. "I'll walk you to your room." he tells me as we walk in the direction of my chambers. "Oki-Doki" I say with a smile as we walk towards my room, when we reach it I turn to him. "Goodnight, Abi." I tell him and he smiles down at me rubbing my head, I close my eyes enjoying the affection. "Goodnight. Hisui." He tells me before removing his hand and walking away towards his chambers. I smile at his retreating form and open my door entering into my room, before closing my door lightly. I walk over to my bed and take off my black flats. I take off the black ribbon around my waist and place it on my bedside table before removing the purple piece and placing it with the black ribbon. I jump into bed and cover up, turning onto my side and closing my eyes. Falling asleep with one thought in mind.

Today was fun. I'm glad I got to spend it with Abi.