Unexpected moment

Action time: October

Yumi has packed the last thing in her suitcase, and it was the picture of her friends with her. Her friends are : Jeremy Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern and Aelita Schaeffer. Since they separate their selves 5 years ago, Yumi decided to come back to France. When she finished everything in her hotel room, she went to reception and gave to worker her keys and said : Thank you so much for letting me spend some time in your hotel. Everything was so perfect, and I can rate you with 5 stars.
The worker (William) : You're welcome Ms Ishiyama, I hope that we will see you soon in our hotel.
Yumi : Me too. Sayonara.
William : Sayonara and have a nice trip Ms Ishiyama.
When she said her last goodbye, she went to airport to check her card. As the receptionist told her that everything is fine and that she can go in airplane and spend the best time in her life.
Yumi : Arigato Anna - chan.
The receptionist (Anna) : Everything for you Ms Ishiyama.
When she left airport and went to her airplane, she said to herself: I cannot believe that I am coming back to my old home.
As airplane started to fly, Yumi put her suitcase in luggage and started to watch through the window.
The places that she sees are very beautiful, but Yumi felt so happy and tired in same time, so she fell asleep so fast.
When airplane arrived in France, the stewardess started to wake her up and then told her : We arrived Ms Ishiyama.
Yumi scratched her eyes and said : Thank you so much.
When she took her suitcase from luggage, she got out from airport and ordered taxi.
While she was driving in taxi, she turned on her phone and saw a text message said:

Hey Yumi, I hope your flight was great. I know that you came back to France, so I decided to ask you if you want to hang out with me. Sure, I will wait for your answer, but now, I cannot wait to see my beautiful princess.
See you soon, Ulrich.

Yumi started to smile and she answered: Sure, why not. Just send me the address, so I can meet you.
Ulrich answered : The hotel is called The Fire Rose, we will see each other in that place.
Yumi : Okay. 😊 See ya.
Ulrich : See ya.
While driver is driving, Yumi just told her to take her to the hotel The Fire Rose.
Driver said : Oh My God, do you know that this hotel is famous because,there has happened the most beautiful proposal moment. The legend said : Whoever gets proposed and married in that hotel, they will have the most wonderful life forever.
Yumi blushed and said : Well thank you for telling me this story.

A few moments later

Yumi arrived at the hotel and she paid driver 500¥ for her ride. When she took her suitcase, she was a little bit shocked because of the beauty of the hotel.
Ulrich just came down to the 1st floor when he saw Yumi.
He ran to her and hugged her so tightly and told her : Aww, Yumi, I missed you so much. I haven't seen you for 5 years.
Yumi started to cry slowly and she told him : I missed you too Ulrich. It was a very long time since we haven't seen each other.
Ulrich then wiped Yumi's tears from her cheeks and said : Let's go to my room.
Yumi just nodded and followed him.
While Ulrich was holding Yumi's hand after very long time, they arrived at the 15th floor and he said : I will help you with your suitcase.
Yumi blushed and said : Ulrich, stop.
She started to feel very anxious. She was thinking about to make a move to Ulrich, but she was insecure in herself. She was blushing like a hell right now.
As Ulrich was looking at her, he said : What's going on Yumi?
Yumi speaks so quietly: I have something to tell you. And I cannot hide it from you anymore.
Ulrich just looked at her worried and said : Go on, tell me Yumi.
Yumi looked at his brown eyes and then grabbed the collar of his shirt and started to kiss him. She feels that she needs to do that. While they were kissing, Ulrich grabbed Yumi to her waist and started to kiss her more.
As it was one very long and hot kiss, Ulrich put Yumi on the bed and started his movements. Yumi was moaning of enjoyment she has now with Ulrich. They broke kiss, but Ulrich goes on kissing Yumi's neck.
As Yumi was moaning, Ulrich looked at her brown eyes and he blushed. Even though he was on top of her, he started to take Yumi's shirt away from her. Yumi kept her eyes open and she asked him : Are you sure we can do that?
Ulrich looked at her and said : Yeah, after very long time, why not.
Ulrich took off his shirt and his jeans. He just stayed with his light green boxers as Yumi was staying in her black bra and jeans.
Ulrich just looked her and asked : Can I take your jeans too?
Yumi said: Yeah, sure.
As he dressed off Yumi, she grabbed his neck and started to make hickeys.
Once she got crazy, Ulrich and Yumi started to moan for each other.
Yumi was concentrated on Ulrich and she told him : I think that we can start with our time.
When Ulrich just nodded, he took condom, and started his stuff with Yumi.
She enjoyed in every moment with him, right now she feels him.
Yumi moans louder and louder, and she said : Ulrich, go faster and deeper. I need you.
While Ulrich was obeying Yumi, it was an incredible moment to them.
Yumi felt everything what she needed with Ulrich, they stayed in that position 4 hours.
As Yumi started to tremble, she told Ulrich: Ulrich, please, I am ready to cum.
He listened her, and then they both collapsed on the bed and said in united voices : I love you !!!
She looked at him with red eyes and then realize that she has one more thing to tell him.
Yumi : It's been a while since I left this place. I hate it at the first time, but when I came back, I just felt that I needed you. I fell in love with you because you're so awesome. I always dreamt to be with you for forever and I just needed our time. The last time we saw together all 5 of us was when we said goodbye to each other.

Yumi started sobbing and crying, and Ulrich hugged her so tight. After any moments, he said.

Ulrich : I missed you so much. I know for your feelings, and I understand your torment, because I feel the same way. I started to fall in love with you because you showed me how to be myself. I never wanted any other girl beside me,because they don't deserve that. They just want attention and money, nothing else. You are the one of the best person.

So now :

He looked at her with concentration at his eyes and said : Yumi Ishiyama, will you be my girlfriend for forever?

Yumi was crying happy tears and she screamed : Ulrich Stern, yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

They hugged each other and kissed passionately on lips. When they broke the kiss, Ulrich asked Yumi : Well, do you look forward to go on dinner with me?

Yumi : Oh Ulrich, yes I do.

A few moments later

They arrived in restaurant and they looked so luxurious.

Before they arrived there, they were taking a shower separated.

Now looks :

Yumi is wearing her long black dress and grey heels, while Ulrich is in his dark denim jeans, blue shirt and coat on the top of him and his favourite black shoes.

Ulrich has pulled the chair for Yumi,and she said : Oh, such a gentleman, Mr Stern.

Ulrich : Well thank you Ms Ishiyama.

They shared brief kiss and they pre-ordered food.

When they finish with dinner, they went to the nature to watch beautiful moonlight.

As Ulrich was holding Yumi's hand, he started to speak : Listen Yumi, this day was very amazing, but since we are in hotel, I want to take you in some places where I can show you how much you mean to me. This is so beautiful, but I just feel that I need to show you my love.

Yumi looked at him with smile on her face and said : I know it Ulrich. I really want to go with you anywhere where you want. I understand your feelings.

Ulrich started to kiss her soft lips, then grabbed her on her waist and put her on his car, while they are kissing.

For this time, Ulrich was concentrated on how beautiful Yumi is. He puts his tongue in Yumi's lips and they started to share moans.

When they broke kiss, Yumi looked at Ulrich and said : Let's go back to the hotel. I feel tired baby.

Ulrich : Yes baby girl. Whatever you want.

When they came back to the hotel, Yumi just laid down on the bed and grabbed Ulrich for his neck.

He was above her and she told him : I love the way you are babe. I cannot believe that I am your girlfriend.

Ulrich : Me too. But this time is real. Good night baby.

Yumi : Good night my love.

They kissed each other on the cheeks and fell asleep.

Hi everyone, it's been awhile since I wrote stories. Well, I'm really sorry but I was busy with a lot stuffs to do in my life. Thank you for supporting me in my stories. Now I am pleasing you to write comments about my new story and I promise, that I will write stories whenever you want. Thanks again, and I hope that you will enjoy !!!
❤️🖤❤️🖤💛❤️💛🖤😍😍💟💟💜💜😊🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹