Waking up near the best boyfriend ever

Action time : Last week of March

Sun started to rise and it's already 6:00 am. Everyone was sleeping, but Ulrich is the only one who doesn't sleep. He decided to surprise Yumi with breakfast in bed and he will ask her to go with him at the park where he was thinking about her . Since he is watching his beautiful girlfriend sleep right beside him, he cannot stop loving her. Now he decided to go to take a hot shower. When he came in in the cabin, the drops of hot water came to his soft skin and he cannot stop thinking about Yumi. When he finished his shower, he grabbed his towel and put on his other half. When he finished drying his hair,he wore some white t-shirt and jeans and hotel slippers, he went to reception and asked one very young lady : Excuse me, can I pre-order some food for me? If that's not problem.
The receptionist (Sissy) : Yeah sure, here is the number you can call the best bakery to pre-order the best pastry.
Ulrich : Well thank you so much.
Sissy : You're welcome.
When Ulrich finished his conversation with Sissy, he called one of the bakery that Sissy suggested to him.
Once he called, on the other line was voice : Good morning people, you called one of the craziest bakery in the world. How can we help you?
It was Odd's voice and Ulrich started to laugh so loud and said : Odd, old pal how are you? It's been awhile since I heard your voice.
Odd was chocking on the other side of line, but he started laughed on that and said : Ulrich, I cannot believe that it's you on the phone. Wow man, I am good, I heard that Yumi came back to France, is it true?
Ulrich : Yeah, it's true and guess what?
Odd : What?
Ulrich said with very happy voice: Yumi and I are in relationship now!!!
Odd : Wow, congratulations Ulrich,I always dreamt for you and Yumi to be together like a couple.
Ulrich : Thanks man, anyway, what can you recommend me for the best breakfast ever?
Odd : Well, we have in offer chocolate croissant with strawberry topping and pizza with various meats.
Ulrich : Well, I want these fours to pre-order. Can you deliver it to my hotel?
Odd : Of course man. Everything is gonna cost you 80¥.
Ulrich : Okay, I will pay you.
Odd : Okay, see ya.
Ulrich : See ya.
When they finished their conversation, Odd arrived to the hotel and he saw Ulrich.
Odd : Ulrich, old pal, you haven't changed yourself.
Ulrich : Thanks man, you neither.
Odd : Here you go, two croissants and pizzas, and this is free in our place two hot chocolate plus milk if you want.
Ulrich : Thanks man, everything looks so good.
Odd : You're welcome, it's so nice to see you again.
Ulrich : Yeah, see you soon.
Odd : See ya.
When Odd has been gone, Ulrich went back to his hotel, run to the elevator, press the button and waiting for him. When elevator arrived, he pressed button for 15th floor to go back to his girlfriend.
Yumi was still asleep, so he got next to her to kiss her forehead and then go to the living room.
Since Ulrich has the biggest hotel room with living room, kitchen, balcony and sleeping room with bathroom, he started to prepare everything for him and Yumi.
It was already 4 hours since Ulrich stood up and started to prepare breakfast, but he decided to sleep again, near his girlfriend.
Ulrich took off his clothes, he stayed only in his light green boxers, laid next to Yumi and kissed her head. He smelled her hair and then put her on his chest.
He stroked her hair and then fell asleep.
After 2 hours, Yumi started to wake up and she kissed her boyfriend at his soft lips to surprise him.
Ulrich started to wake up and he saw that his girlfriend is kissing him. He kissed her back roughly, but Yumi enjoyed in that way. After that he said : Good morning my sweet princess.
Yumi then said : Good morning my handsome prince. How we slept after very long night?
Ulrich : So beautiful when you are beside me.
Yumi blushed and kissed him again, but she broke kiss and said : I'm going to take a shower? Will you come with me?
Ulrich in his head: "Well, since I am just in my boxers now, I can take another shower with her".
Yumi : Ulrich, did you heard me?
Ulrich : Yeah, sorry, sure. I will take shower with you. *yawns*
Yumi : You're so cute when you yawn babe. I love you so much.
Ulrich : I love you too baby girl.
Now Yumi has holding his hands and pushed him against the wall to kiss him,but this time very long.
Ulrich enjoyed while Yumi is kissing him.
Her soft lips are coming to his neck,and he started to stutter : Yumi, I - I like t-he way yo-u do th-at.
Yumi just lifted her head and tell him : Thanks babe.
They came in the bathroom and started to take clothes off each other.
They came in cabin and let some hot water fall and they started to make hot atmosphere.
Yumi stroked his hair and then decided to do some crazy stuff.
She came down and started to massage his little "friend" and started to suck him.
Ulrich was moaning so loud and he said : Yumi, you're so an amazing girlfriend. I love you baby girl. Go on.
Yumi was a little bit busy to answer to him,but after her actions, she told Ulrich : Fuck me babe. I want really rough sex during our shower.
Ulrich was a little bit shocked, but he did what Yumi said to him.
He started to fuck her, and she moaned so loud and it was music for his ears. She felt him inside of her and she started to speak : Babe, you're such an amazing man. Fuck me deeper.
Ulrich just nodded and he followed Yumi's orders.
After one very beautiful and long shower, Yumi and Ulrich covered each other with towels and went back to their bedroom.
They started to dry their heads with towels and started to dress up.
Yumi has black t-shirt with white roses, jeans and white boots with black heels.
Ulrich has blue shirt and black jeans and black shoes.
After they dressed up, Ulrich said to Yumi : We will go to the kitchen now, but you need to close your eyes.
Yumi : Okay 😊😊😊
While Ulrich was holding Yumi, they arrived at the kitchen.
Ulrich then said to Yumi : Open your eyes.
Yumi opened her eyes and started to cry. On the table was served two croissants and pizzas and vase with red roses. It looked so beautiful and there were candles with smell of lavender.
Ulrich : So, what do you think baby girl?
Yumi jumped from her chair, then on Ulrich and put her legs around his waist and started kissing him. The answer was yes, but she doesn't want to talk, she just wanted action in their love.
When Yumi stopped, Ulrich said : So, are we gonna eat or not?
Yumi with her laugh said : Of course my love, we will have our breakfast.
While they sat down at the table, Yumi was inflected from food they ate, but Ulrich started to clean her with soft kisses.
She accepted his suggestion and they shared beautiful kiss and they enjoyed in that moment.
After breakfast Ulrich and Yumi cleared their dishes and clean kitchen.