Preparation day for wedding and first ultrasound

Action time : Last week of September

Yumi is already 5 months pregnant and she cannot wait to see what she is wearing. As they are preparing for the special day, Ulrich already have plan for everything. They still cannot believe that they got engaged and now they will be husband and wife and parents.

Now situation:

Ulrich is preparing breakfast for him and Yumi, while she is watching some TV series. She is watching 'The Vampire Diaries' and she's so obsessed with Stefan and Elena. Stefan and Elena are sharing the most romantic kiss scene, while Yumi is smiling. She cannot believe that soon she will be wife and mother in same time. When Ulrich finished his job in kitchen, he came in the sleeping room and kissed Yumi passionately. They're enjoying in that moment. The way they are enjoying, no one can imagine in real life.

Ulrich said to Yumi : I think it's time to eat you two.
Yumi : Yeah, we are so hungry sweet daddy. We love you so much.
Ulrich : You know, we can go to gynecologist to see what we have.
Yumi : Yeah, I think it's good idea.
They went to kitchen and eat their omelettes with tomato salad and piece of cheese.
Yumi said to Ulrich : I think that baby is enjoying in meal. If you want, you can touch my belly now.
Ulrich nodded and started touching Yumi's belly. He feels their source of joy moving in her body. Then he says : I'm pretty sure that he/she is gonna be like their mum.
Yumi said : Whatever we have, I think that he/she will be more like daddy.
Ulrich : Yeah, but now it's time to enjoy in this beautiful moment.
Yumi just nodded and continued her breakfast.

30 minutes later :

Yumi finished washing dishes and went to dress up in something comfortable. While Yumi is taking her shirt off, she was only in her bra and her belly grown up, Ulrich couldn't stop but watching her belly in beautiful view. When Ulrich put his hand on her belly, she blushed and moved her closer to kiss him. Ulrich looked at her shocked, but he kissed her back in nasty way. He puts his tongue in her lips and she moans softly for him. While Yumi is moaning, Ulrich started to touch her body like he did 5 months ago. She didn't expect that move from him, but she gave in to him. They lay down on the bed Ulrich just cannot stop watching her body in that position. Yumi started to tremble in panic and said : I think that we can do that later. We need to go to doctor now.
Ulrich blushed uncomfortably and said : I'm sorry love, but it was stronger than me. You're right, we should go now.
When both of them dressed up, they went to ordination.
They arrived to nurse ordination and Ulrich asked : Excuse me, where we need to go to gynecologist ordination?
Nurse said : Go right, room 5A.
Yumi said : Thank you so much.
Ulrich is gently holding Yumi's hand, while they are trying to forget the moment they had a few minutes ago.
Ulrich knocked on the door : *Knock,knock*
The doctor said : Come in.
They got in the ordination and said : Good afternoon.
The doctor : Good afternoon. You must be Ulrich Stern and Yumi Ishiyama?
Yumi said : Yeah, that's us.
The doctor said : Well I want to congratulate you, because your friends told me that you're very special couple.
Then Ulrich said to Yumi : That must be Jeremy and Aelita.
Yumi said : Yeah. I think that too.
Then doctor interrupted them and said : Nevermind, just let us do to you an ultrasound and you can go home.
They both nodded and Yumi laid down on bed.
While Yumi was lying on bed, Ulrich couldn't wait to see what they are expecting.
The doctor watched on monitor, while Yumi and Ulrich shared their glares and then doctor said : Well, as I can see, I can tell you that you're expecting boy.
Yumi slowly stood up and started to jump of excitement and said : Oh My God, I cannot believe we're gonna have a son.
Ulrich said : Me too my love. This is an amazing news ever.
Both of them said : Thank you doctor for telling us this information. See you soon.
The doctor said : Yeah, see ya.
When they got out of the hospital, Ulrich decided to send message to Jeremy, Aelita and Odd to join them on dinner tonight in their hotel room.
A few moments later Ulrich said to Yumi : Listen babe, I am really sorry for my behavior of earlier, but I must admit that sometimes some feelings I cannot control normally.
Yumi then answered him with soft smile : It's okay baby. I know that feeling. Because sometimes, I cannot control my feelings either. Women sometimes cannot wait for their second time with their men. So I understand it.
Ulrich smiled brightly and hugged Yumi gently.