Engagement time and pregnancy announcement

Action time : First week of April

All Ulrich's POV :

When I saw that Yumi wasn't okay, I started to worry about her. I know that we had two times, but I need to take care of her. I woke up around 8:00 am and went to pharmacy. When I came in there, I saw person that I barely recognize. It was Aelita Schaeffer, my old school friend, I came near reception and told her : Hi Aelita, long time no seeing you.
Aelita looked at me with her green eyes and said : Ulrich Stern, I can't believe that it's you. What's up? Wow, I am so surprised. I haven't seen you for 5 years. How are you doing? Is everything okay?
I answered to her : Yeah, everything is perfect. Yumi came back and we are together. My life is now complete. What about you?
Aelita said : Well, I got married to Jeremy and we have twins, Alexis and Jack, it was very amazing when I came in his life.
I said : That's cool. Anyway, I came here to buy pregnancy test for Yumi. We had our times, and now she is vomiting in our bathroom. Can you recommend me some of them?
Aelita said : Well, I can give you this one. It's called "Clear Blue". It's the best test ever and I used it when I was pregnant.
I answered : Okay so,how much it cost?
Aelita said : It's 100¥.
I got 100¥ out of my wallet and gave her.
Aelita said : Thank you. Anyway, here you can see my number, call me whenever you want, Jeremy and I can come to help you with you two. Plus I am nurse, I have finished courses when we finished our school.
I said : Okay Aelita, thank you so much. See you soon. I will call you to tell results.
Aelita : Yeah, see ya Ulrich.
When I got out of the pharmacy, I came to my hotel and went with stairs to my floor. I was running too fast.
When I opened the door of our room, I saw Yumi running every second in bathroom. I held her hair and she had vomiting so much. After she calmed down, I asked her : Yumi, are you okay? Do you need anything?
Since she looked so pale, she answered me : Yeah, just feeling dizzy. Can you help me to sit please?
I nodded and I handed her the pregnancy test.
She looked at me confused and asked me : What is it?
I told her : It's pregnancy test. You can see if you are pregnant or not.
She nodded and told me : Can you give me five minutes alone, I will call you if something happens.
I nodded and left her with her test.
I waited five minutes and then I heard screaming of happiness.
I opened the door of bathroom and she jumped on me and kissed me, and she told me : Ulrich, we are pregnant. It showed word "pregnant". Babe, I love you so much. Thank you. This is amazing.
I looked at her with smile and kissed her, then we said in united voices : Hi baby, we are so happy that you are here with us. We cannot wait to meet you.
It's already April month, we are so happy and I cannot describe my happiness now.
When we finished, I told Yumi : Hey Yumi, guess who I saw today?
Yumi looked at me and said : Who my darling?
I grabbed her hands and told her : I saw Aelita today. She looks so beautiful, better than in high school, but not like you princess,she is married to Jeremy and they have twins Alexis and Jack.
Yumi said : It's really awesome. I haven't seen them for very long time.
I started to think about our engagement. I feel so nervous and I don't know how to do that.

Yumi suddenly told me: Babe, I want to rest now. Can you go to shopping to buy some stuffs for us?
I looked at her and said : Yes, I can my love.
I leaned in to kiss her soft lips, but she started to put her tongue in my mouth. She shared moans and I cannot stop enjoying in that moment.
When she broke kiss, we looked at each other with sparkles in our eyes.
I told her : I will come back soon, don't worry, just be careful about you and our baby.
Yumi said : Okay my love.
I locked my doors for Yumi's safety and go to the shopping.
While I was out, I bought everything what we need, but then I went to jewelry store and saw ruby ring and I was thinking to buy it for Yumi.
While I was looking at that ring, I saw Jeremy.
I said : Yo Jeremy, old pal, how are you doing? It's been a while since we haven't see each other.
Jeremy looked at me and said : Wow Ulrich, well I am perfect since I see you now. Wow, you haven't changed man. You look very amazing.
I said : Thanks man, anyway how is your life going?
Jeremy said : Well, I am married to Aelita,we have twins Alexis and Jack and our lives are so perfect. I never thought that I needed her in my life. While we were schooling, we were like crushes to each other, but then when we finished, I called her on dates and we kissed each other on second date until we became breathless. Some years later, I proposed her and we started to live together. We enjoyed in our moments, but one day we went so crazy and she was acting crazy, in positive way, she wanted babies. So we had our times, and when we found out that she is pregnant with twins 4 months while we were on vacation, she was very excited because she loved me the most. Also, the most beautiful part in our lives is when Aelita gave birth to our twins and when she told me that I am her soul.
I said : That's so great, anyway can you help me?
Jeremy said : Yeah bro, everything you need. Tell me what you want.
I said : Well I decided to propose Yumi, we are together 6 months and we are expecting our first baby. I saw that ring and I was wondering how much it cost?
Jeremy said : It costs 20.000¥ but if you want, I can give you in half price.
I said : No Jeremy, thank you, I really appreciate it, but I will pay the real price.
Jeremy said : Okay bro, that's your choice.
I got out my payment card and pay this ring.
After that, Jeremy picked sweet red box for ring.
I said : Thanks bro, see you soon.
Jeremy said : You're welcome, yeah, see ya.
I got out from jewelry store and then went home.
I called Aelita to tell her information about me and Yumi, and I told her to secretly come with Jeremy after their work.
After I finished my call, I put things on the table, but I hid the ring well so Yumi couldn't see it. I want to surprise her.
Yumi came in kitchen and said : Wow babe, you arrived so fast.
I said : Well yeah, I didn't want to waste my time outside, when I can enjoy with you.
While we were looking at each other, Yumi kissed me briefly and then told me : Happy 6 months anniversary baby. You make me so comfortable with you and safely. Thank you for making my life so perfect and making our child part of our lives !!!
She was sobbing during her speech and I hugged her so tightly in my arms.
As we stayed in that position, Yumi asked me if I want to have lunch with her because she needs to feed baby. I said yes.
After she stopped crying of happiness, I asked her : Yumi, do you want to go with me on the beach, you know to refresh ourselves?
Yumi said : Yeah, sure, just to take my bikini.
I said : Okay.
While I was waiting for her to pack everything in basket, I packed my shorts and set out to put the box with the ring in a special compartment.
When she finished, I took her hand, and went to elevator and waiting for long ride. Of course I locked the door twice,but right now I want to enjoy with my girlfriend, soon fiánce.
We were standing in elevator and Yumi just pressed her lips on mine. I grabbed her on her waist while she is moaning and seeking for attention.
When we got out of elevator, I was calling Jeremy and Aelita to join us, but, I want to surprise Yumi with my surprises that will come soon.
When Jeremy arrived with Aelita, Yumi looked at me and then asked : Is this real Ulrich? Our friends to be with us on the beach.
I said : Well yeah, this is one of my surprises.
Jeremy and Aelita : Hey Yumi, long time no seeing you. How are you? Is Ulrich good to you? *They winked and chuckled on this question*
Yumi said : Well I am great, actually I feel awesome, when I came back here in Paris, everything changes. I saw Ulrich after all these years, we are now couple, soon parents. Yeah I am pregnant with him and today we celebrate 6 months of our relationship.
Aelita said : That's awesome. Anyway, are you ready guys to go?
We all nodded, so we went to the beach.
When we arrived there, Jeremy and Aelita put their towels on the sand and enjoying on the sun, while Yumi and I went in water.
I started to spray Yumi and she was chuckling like little child.
Yumi said with childish voice : Ulrich, stop.
I said to her : I don't want to stop, I want to see you smiling.
As I told her that, she was blushing and I was kissing her now. Our tongues dominated in our lips, and she was enjoying in that. She's smiling during her moans.
I was in my light green shorts, while Yumi was in her black and white bikini and showing her little belly.
While she was swimming, I was dived into the water to feel the freshness of the water.
I felt butterflies in my belly, I was so nervous because I need to propose her. I don't know how to do that.
Two hours later, we got out of water,and I saw that Jeremy was calling me.
I came closer to him and he whispered to me : Odd will be here soon with a lot of food, be ready, I pre-ordered some meal, when it's coming to sunset, you will propose Yumi in that moment, okay.
I said : Okay bro.